The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
what's fucked up is people work to get to these positions and then we lose our progress. It makes me not even want to play the game anymore.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah I just decided I'm not even gonna try n make another character. I spent like fucking 20+ hours building that fucking dude just to lose it all. Rockstar and GTA5 can eat a fucking dick until they fix the server issues and this god damned thing works like it is supposed to.

Aug 13, 2009
holy shit you guys are giving me a mini heart attack reading this stuff.. im rank 23 with 95% driving and like 90% shooting... 130k in the bank and a 150k garage full of cars.... if i get deleted they better fucking give me a free 1,000,000 cash card
Go to the rockstar social club site and look at your stats. if your character is still there, you should be good.

Props: Kon1

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Go to the rockstar social club site and look at your stats. if your character is still there, you should be good.
Thank GOD! My dude is still there, HOLY FUCK I was trippin lmao, Thanks a lot ChangoLoco14 @ChangoLoco14 It's funny I said I spent 20hrs I was just guessing but it looks like I have spent 20 hours and 25mins LOL.

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Survival Games get you HELLA LOOT AND RP if you can make it past the 4th wake you make at least $2500 and some decent Rep. I just played survival for the first time this morning and when shit is Stable I'mma fuck it up on some survival mode.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im down to do survival on my days off, when i first discovered it i thought this is where its at. only i haven't really fucked with it because to have a fighting chance you need some higher rank ppl so every1 has a ton of ammo. with like 1 rank 15 and everyone else lower rank the lower ranks run out of ammo real fast. also we need some coordination.

i say each person takes a section and stays there covered. we all memorize each section by a number. that way you dont have enemies spawning behind you with no help.

for instance split the survival into 4 sections. sections 2, 3, 4 take out their guys, but section 1 is having trouble. they say into the mic 'help@ 1', sections 2 3 4 move to help section 1, then move back to their sections after. or for instance 'helicopter @ 4', we move to 4 to help. hopefully each section has their own health and armor, and ppl stay away from other ppls unless they need it badly. '@1 need health', '@4 imfull health take mine'. something like that. any plan is better than none lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
HAHAHA Fucking Butcher on some ARMY shit lol. I like that idea though dogg.
hell yea im taking this game serious lol

best game by far since skyrim and dragons dogma dark arisen

i even ordered those stick extenders we were talking about so i can turn my controller sensitivity up higher. should be here between weds and monday it says. i hope they show up earlier
these ones:

Amazon.com: FPS Freek by KontrolFreek (Ultra): Video Games

Props: Kon1

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hell yea im taking this game serious lol

best game by far since skyrim and dragons dogma dark arisen

i even ordered those stick extenders we were talking about so i can turn my controller sensitivity up higher. should be here between weds and monday it says. i hope they show up earlier
these ones:

Amazon.com: FPS Freek by KontrolFreek (Ultra): Video Games
yeeeee! I just checked my tracking info and it said mine is in Portland so shit I may have mine by tomorrow. We finna be smokin the fuck outta fools bruh! I'm glad you copped those! I got the Elite kind
Amazon.com: FPS Freek ELITE by KontrolFreek: Video Games

Are you playing right now? I haven't tried since my character scare earlier LMAO

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why do people make vids like that? rockstar will see it and gimp it. watch the block that little section next patch guaranteed. some guy named mystroduck showed me that 9k every 2 mins mission, bam, next day you cant replay missions you just beat. ppl were abusing the fuck out of it and it ended up on youtube in some video called 250k AN HOUR!!!!! or something gay. also there was some video telling ppl to go to online solo mode, rob a store, open the playstation store, close the store, then you start back in front of the store, rob it again, repeat over and over. i bet with thousands of ppl doing that thats why the servers stayed real bad for so long.

anyway end rant lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
well I fucking was an idiot and tried to log in to see if the server was back up, now my charcter is wiped out on Social Club. I'm pissed agaIN LOL