The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'm getting on right now. Nism0 showed me last night how to deposit money into your bank online through the maze bank website, so if there isn't an ATM around you won't lose your shit if you die or get jacked. See y'all muthafuckaz on there!

Props: TLALOC
Feb 14, 2006
it'll take some time. its all about the element of surprise in this game. gotta catch people slippin.
sum dude dumped on me while i was driving around trying to find an ATM. lol
another guy was chasing me in a jet.
but then i dumped on two random people minding they own business in the parking lot.
From your in-game Phone:
Internet>Money and Services (Tab at the top of the front page)>Maze Bank. It's the 3rd option down.
Hit that and go to "Enter" or w/e. Now click
Deposit>Choose your amount>Confirm. I hate that "Confirm" part when I'm in free roam they fucking know it's not a mistake.

Never waste another minute looking for ATM Machines. If you have cash on you and a cop wastes you next to another player that cash is potentially theirs if they're aware they can take it.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
From your in-game Phone:
Internet>Money and Services (Tab at the top of the front page)>Maze Bank. It's the 3rd option down.
Deposit>Choose your amount>Confirm. I hate that "Confirm" part when I'm in free roam they fucking know it's not a mistake.

Never waste another minute looking for ATM Machines. If you have cash on you and a cop wastes you next to another player that cash is potentially theirs if they're aware they can take it.
lol we both posted this shit haha. I'm trying to get on but it wont let me.

Props: $CASH$

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
From your in-game Phone:

or u can just hold select to bring up the inventory screen, where it says 'quick gps' just hit right to 'ATM', then hit X, it adds the closest ATM on your GPS. for when u have to just get in your car and smash away after a mission with ppl around u. the physical ATMs r faster 2 u only have to use the D pad with like 2 buttons instead of having to move THE SUUUUUUUPER FUCKING SLOW MOUSE and clicking like 6 times with a 1-2 second delay each click

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Man this fucking sucks! I have had no issues for like 2 or 3 days playing online and now I am getting all kinds of errors SMH.

Feb 14, 2006
lol we both posted this shit haha. I'm trying to get on but it wont let me.
lmao Oh shit. I was still on the page Rasan posted I didn't see.

A friend of mine can't get on either. After 2 days online he says his character is wiped and the intro for the race started up again. I'm afraid to even try right now. Seems like every 24 hours the info gets cleaned out for some people. Honestly I don't mind doing the character I don't even try. It's the skills I had to earn. REALLY not trying to earn it all over again.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I know I murkd a couple of you a few times but it was all on accident!!
Fuck me n the homie got off to rob the store and instead of dumping on the clerk. I break my partnas skull......Fail. LoL
(Kill the clerks and take the money urself... it comes wit three stars but is allways closer to 3k instead of 1200 to 1700)
But yea we shouldn't be able to kill crew members.