The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
I dont see it in play store for android.

With how much they clown on apple id expect it out on android first haha
nope its not out for android or window phone yet. they claim it will be out very soon bc they havent finished the app in time. but its gonna be pointless by time it drops since most already beat the game or very close to beating it. I gotta feeling online is gonna be where its at bc you can create your own character hopefully online is available tomorrow like they saying it will be.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Grand Theft Auto Online will go live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network at 4am Pacific / 7am Eastern / 12pm Greenwich Mean Time on October 1, Rockstar Games has confirmed to IGN

Feb 14, 2006
Just in case anyone missed it, add me
on PSN the name is ChinVillin.
Been off the game for a couple days but Online might take a huge chunk of my social life away.

Feb 8, 2003
Online is available now. I just turned it on to update it when i woke up only got a hour to create my guy this game is fucking classic you gotta create his grand parents and mom/dad. at first i had his grand daddy looking like uncle ben then my character was looking like a fucking gorilla so i had to make his mom mexican and his dad black to have a great complextion. also you gonna find a 9-5 job on here lol. I will be play it this evening. fuck NBA 2K14 i wont be copping taht today ill wait another week to bc it be pointless to buy it this evening bc it will be collecting dust

Feb 14, 2006
Right now there's no way to get online lol. I created my character, added the Sicc Mobb logo to my shirt. Lamar introduced me to a race on a SOLO online mission and right before it started it kicked me off saying it failed to connect. Tried JOBS and it kicked me off. Tried Solo again and it failed so I'm out of there.
Should have just put online out there the day of release.