The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
good thing i didnt call out sick for work tonight i bet itll take rockstar a month to get their shit together. then comes the monthly subscription fees justified as 'server maintenance', lol

Feb 14, 2006
LOL it's going to be a while before online is even ready. They really should have put it out on the day the game released to ease into the amount of people logging in. Because now you have probably 70 million people worldwide who finished the game by now, simultaneously trying to connect online and see what the fuss is all about.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LOL it's going to be a while before online is even ready. They really should have put it out on the day the game released to ease into the amount of people logging in. Because now you have probably 70 million people worldwide who finished the game by now, simultaneously trying to connect online and see what the fuss is all about.
they said they predicted 2 million people would log in.
:dead:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
cant even join an online session and i randomed like 500 times and all the characters looked like faggots. the character creation is complete SHIT. wtf rockstar, 1bil dollars and you cant even run servers? did they not stress test at all? real real disappointed
I managed to get in as they launched, buggy as hell, but I'm level 5 now. I think xbox is not as bad as ps3 right now?

Add me:

Nefariouswun Xbox

Mayb one of these days we get actually get online n get the Sicc crew going
We are on xbox, slowly building.

Rockstar Games Social Club - Sicc Soldiers

you have to make a social club account to join a crew.