Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So what y'all think is going to happen if this is a diss? I never heard tech's other music... He sounded cool though!

Dec 9, 2003
So what y'all think is going to happen if this is a diss? I never heard tech's other music... He sounded cool though!
don't think it's a diss. that would be foolish of blud. too old to be burnin bridges. can't say I wouldn't mind seeing tay roast blud.

May 30, 2006
It's the other way around... different cities from different areas of Cali want to be part of the bay or wish they was but they can't. The Bay is where real "mob" music was invented that's why. I'm from that old school "415" era when Oakland, Frisco, PA was all one! The original "415" couldn't and still can't be touched!
It can go both ways just like the Bay claims Pac(who's from NY), Turf Talk(who's from Rialto) and act like damn near every popular trend started in the Bay.

May 30, 2006
In my opinion that would be Tech N9ne, back in the day very solid. Now he just wack as fuck, sold out club banger thats all he is and does.
Tech would murk any rapper coming out the Bay IMO...Far from shitty.

One of the most innovative artist in music, A-1 lyracist, a flow no one can match, has one of the best stage performances in all of music, concepts are top notch and very diverse with his shit.

U may not like him but if u gonna keep it one hunid u at least gotta respect his craft.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? WHEN IT COMES 2 TOUR HUSTLE,TECH IS THE MAN BUT HIS MUSIC IS DIFFERENT THAN THE AVERAGE RAPPER I PERSONALLY KNOW.I LOOK AT TECH'S PERSONNA AS A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT..I WOULDNT TAKE IT THERE BUT HE'S COOL IN PERSON AND I COULDNT SEE ME AND HIM HAVING PROBLEMS..ALWAYS UP 4 A CHALLENGE THOUGH...LOL...KEEP IT MOBBY
His Spit my nigga - His music may B different but aint no nigga fuckin wit him on them spitters period point blank!!! MayBe Twista but I think Blood got Twista faded! Independent hustling- getting all that Choe on the road. Aint no challenge- TechN9ne hands down. Im a rapper 2 homie so i know u gotta play that i'll get wit him on the mic role-Yeah right. Don't get me wrong I fux wit u 2 and i personally feel good when all these Midwest cats know who u is, u have been major out here since 98 that West Coast trippin- matter fact even influenced me a little bit. Yall had Milwaukee niggaz on smash. I still bump u'z a Bitch made nigga and get super hyped when i hear u gas the verse( from alpha 2 omega playin bitches like a sega, major weights is what we pushin, heat up under the cushion)but Tech Is that Nigga. Homie got weird songs but He got hitz(This Ring, My world,Questions, etc. He got unfuckwitable spitz

Oct 16, 2006
Words from Tech N9ne himself regarding the issue..

tay is my mutha fuckin nigga so is cbo some fag ass young boy got my number from a bitch and keep callin private leaving messages sayin i killed mac dre now he gonna kill me and he claimes wcm he lyin he just dont know we all connected he even said j diggs was comin to swoop him to do some track called studio funk on me but he dont know diggs is the homie too so fuck the punk doin it he a bitch not my niggas in wcm i love them niggas
ECF'NW.

Oct 14, 2007
TECH WAS GOOD WHEN DON JUAN PRODUCED HIS RECORDS, BUT NOW 2 SAY HE IS THE BEST IN THA GAME IS A DISGRACE TO HIP HOP PERIOD... I ALSO CANNOT STAND TECH FANS, THERE JUST THA BIGGEST DICK RYDAZ ON EARTH....

Aug 17, 2002
Its funny you say that because of your name. Ya look at mine. Its that cuz he is the best the game period.
he is not the best in the game period. look at your avatar and photo signature it's all deranged shit. not knocking it but obviously techs music is more catered to you and so that's why it's absolutely the greatest to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.