Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Aint none of these niggas fuckin with the NINA
WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? WHEN IT COMES 2 TOUR HUSTLE,TECH IS THE MAN BUT HIS MUSIC IS DIFFERENT THAN THE AVERAGE RAPPER I PERSONALLY KNOW.I LOOK AT TECH'S PERSONNA AS A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT..I WOULDNT TAKE IT THERE BUT HE'S COOL IN PERSON AND I COULDNT SEE ME AND HIM HAVING PROBLEMS..ALWAYS UP 4 A CHALLENGE THOUGH...LOL...KEEP IT MOBBY

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I love how people focus on the looks of rappers instead of their skills...

I dont care if a man is blind, one leg and his face permanently disfigured...if he has spits then he has spits...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Bay wants to claim everything and everybody as theirs.
It's the other way around... different cities from different areas of Cali want to be part of the bay or wish they was but they can't. The Bay is where real "mob" music was invented that's why. I'm from that old school "415" era when Oakland, Frisco, PA was all one! The original "415" couldn't and still can't be touched!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Just thought I'd throw that out there for the folks that don't/didn't know. Just listen to C-Bo's Gas Chamber. First he came with the song "Black 6-4" and then later in the album he was fish tailin' in the cut talkin' about gettin' sideways and away from the police (heavily bay influenced). You ain't gettin' sideways in no 6-4 lowrider, you gotta have somethin' with heat.... You can hear the bay's influence all over Cali! We (the original 415) wasn't hittin' no switches, these old school 415 bay boys was smashin' old school cougs, stangs, cutty's, skylarks, falcons, etc... not no 6-4's with switches.

The OG's used to low ride though but that was back in the 50's, 60, 70's mayne.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
its funny they had to have to seperate area codes, to many mothafuckas in the bay
It's because 415 (Oakland, Frisco, PA) was too strong!

My bad... back on topic!

Just had to let The Evil Genious know that the Bay don't be tryin' to claim all that, it's the other way around.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
I love how people focus on the looks of rappers instead of their skills...

I dont care if a man is blind, one leg and his face permanently disfigured...if he has spits then he has spits...
word niggaz is gay and like to stare and shit lmao

i fuck with mf doom music and that nigga wears a mask ahah:chinese:

Dec 9, 2003
It's the other way around... different cities from different areas of Cali want to be part of the bay or wish they was but they can't. The Bay is where real "mob" music was invented that's why. I'm from that old school "415" era when Oakland, Frisco, PA was all one! The original "415" couldn't and still can't be touched!
It's because 415 (Oakland, Frisco, PA) was too strong!

My bad... back on topic!

Just had to let The Evil Genious know that the Bay don't be tryin' to claim all that, it's the other way around.

If I could give you 415 props I would it's the 5 rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.