Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2007
TECH WAS GOOD WHEN DON JUAN PRODUCED HIS RECORDS, BUT NOW 2 SAY HE IS THE BEST IN THA GAME IS A DISGRACE TO HIP HOP PERIOD... I ALSO CANNOT STAND TECH FANS, THERE JUST THA BIGGEST DICK RYDAZ ON EARTH....[/QUOTE
U sound real haterish right now fool- Who got Sicker spit than Tech? who ?
How Am I Hatin, Im stating a opinion.. I listen to tech n9ne Calm b4 tha storm and The Worst Probably b4 most people knew who tech n9ne was and I luv those albums Shit even Celcius was tight, but everything since then Is a complete 180....He use to be in my opinion(gangsta rap) and know he is on some Fucc A Bytch Shit and the beats r horrible.. I cant Knock his hustle though his shows are good and he has a big fan base but I stick my the statement that if u honestly consider tech the best thing going right now U really need to step your hip hop/Rap game up... Personally I think Chino XL, Crooked I, Ras Kass, Yukmouth, Saigon, Royce Da 5'9, T-Nutty are all tighter on the mic and I could easily name a couple more, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
tech n9ne is one of the best in the game.

He spoke on Keyshia Cole cuz she was acting all stuck up at a summer jam in KC. she wanted to close the show, but Tech was supposed to close the show, and she threw a hissy fit....

Tay wouldn't get at any connected rapper on wax....
what you mean by that??? i would get at anybody who got at me...i don't get down like that unless i know i nigga though..i wish a nigga would!!! beefin on wax is not a priority but sometimes it brings out the best in people..which makes it entertaining...i would rather get at niggas in real life though if there was some kind of legitimate problem..fans take shit and run with it sometimes and create falsehoods and issues 4 people without knowing the truth...people die cuz of bullshit rumors and i think the outsiders should just focus on the music nstead of being in everybody's personal life.

Sep 30, 2002
The REAL bottom line is,TECH RESPECTS EVERYONE IN THE GAME AND, Tech is getting respect from everyone in the game right now, because of his grind and the FACT that he did what niggaz DREAM OF..........HE GOT RICH BY HIMSELF ON TALENT AND GRIND ALONE, NO LABELS, NO VIDEO, NO RADIO PLAY. HE DID IT BY MAKING MUSIC THAT TRANSCENDS BOUNDARIES, SO WHEN THE VIDEO AND RADIO COME AND GO, HE WILL STILL BE STANDING. Nobody goes at Tech but haters, because they all respect 20 years in the game, has worked with EVERYONE, and like QD3 said "he could be the biggest crossover artist" in the game. If you think Tech is WEIRD its only cause he don't make the same sounding shit all the time. IF YOU REALLY PAY ATTENTION, ALL OF THE GREATS CHANGED IT UP AND DID SHIT THAT SOME NIGGAS JUST DON'T LIKE. IF YOU LOOK FOR SOME GANGSTA SHIT THAT TECH DOES, YOU WILL FIND IT, AND MORE THAN LIKELY YOU WILL LIKE IT. LASTLY, YOUR FAVORITE UNDERGROUND RAPPER WOULD LOVE TO HOP ON TOUR WITH TECH, I GUARANTEE IT.

Sep 30, 2002
not flippin out and you should know better than that Kirby, but sometime people don't know an artist or his library I am just inspiring people to look a little deeper that's all. I like alot of rappers I didn't dig at first glance, and especially in Tech's case since he is "different". I take all this shit with a grain of salt because in the end its opinions on artists and music. Being a part of the movement for 17 years, I hope that when any nigga hears of anyone trying to jump in this game that they get a fair shake off top.

Mar 13, 2004
So we came to the conclusion that tech wasnt referring to tay in that verse ... then why the fuck is this thread still goin .... i think some of yall just love drama !!!! go fuckin watch as the world turns or start a fight with ya baby mama !!!! lol

May 30, 2006
Personally I think Chino XL, Crooked I, Ras Kass, Yukmouth, Saigon, Royce Da 5'9, T-Nutty are all tighter on the mic and I could easily name a couple more, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.....
All of those u named got bars but Saigon is trash homie...And ven the names u named aain't fucking with Tech if u asked me....Chino XL? Hahahaha!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So we came to the conclusion that tech wasnt referring to tay in that verse ... then why the fuck is this thread still goin ....
Yeah it's been confirmed that it wasn't a diss towards TC. But I think this thread is still going because we're discussing Tech's music now. I heard of Tech, but I never heard his music until this thread came up. Not really feelin' it though, maybe it's because of my bay area roots. I prefer more of that mob bay area sound. To each his own though!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
let the music play and dont look too deep into shit. Unless he specifically calls him out by name then its just a rap verse.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i would rather listen to rich the factor.

tech can flow, but he spends way to much time being unconventional.

i probably enjoy tech n9nes interviews more than his music.

hes a great mc, he just goes too many different ways for me. im really not tryna hear a nigga sing like opera shit on the chorus...

anghellic was coo tho i listen to tech but i can only take his music in small bits...like one or two songs and i gotta move on

Status
Not open for further replies.