Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tech would murk any rapper coming out the Bay IMO...Far from shitty.

One of the most innovative artist in music, A-1 lyracist, a flow no one can match, has one of the best stage performances in all of music, concepts are top notch and very diverse with his shit.

U may not like him but if u gonna keep it one hunid u at least gotta respect his craft.
Aight, I'll keep it one hunid, I haven't heard much of his music, so I went to youtube and listened to a few of his songs. This dude is weird man, you must not think highly of bay area artists if you think this weird dude would murk "any" rapper coming out of the bay. That is a strong opinion. I think yuk would chop him up!

Nov 27, 2007
He could be, but what kills it for me 80% of the time is, that I don't like the beats, or the hooks...
His beats did change when he fell out with KC producer Don Juan. But now he has some real producers like Matic Lee, young fyre( three time grand champion on rocbattle), Michael Seven Summers just to name a few. Check em out im sure youll find something youd like

Nov 27, 2007
Aight, I'll keep it one hunid, I haven't heard much of his music, so I went to youtube and listened to a few of his songs. This dude is weird man, you must not think highly of bay area artists if you think this weird dude would murk "any" rapper coming out of the bay. That is a strong opinion. I think yuk would chop him up!
Go to 2:50 when Yukmouth speaks on Tech N9ne

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Go to 2:50 when Yukmouth speaks on Tech N9ne
Good lookin', that was interesting. He has a huge fan base, I see all the folks at his concerts. And Yuk did give it up to him too. He sounds cool, but his music is a lil too weird for my liking. Not talking bad about him, I just don't think I could get into his music.

Nov 6, 2005
Tech N9ne on the topic...

tay is my mutha fuckin nigga so is cbo some fag ass young boy got my number from a bitch and keep callin private leaving messages sayin i killed mac dre now he gonna kill me and he claimes wcm he lyin he just dont know we all connected he even said j diggs was comin to swoop him to do some track called studio funk on me but he dont know diggs is the homie too so fuck the punk doin it he a bitch not my niggas in wcm i love them niggas

Nov 27, 2007
Good lookin', that was interesting. He has a huge fan base, I see all the folks at his concerts. And Yuk did give it up to him too. He sounds cool, but his music is a lil too weird for my liking. Not talking bad about him, I just don't think I could get into his music.
Ya hes way different thats what got me into his music. when i first heard his song called "einstein" i was like WTF is this shit?! but hes got mad respect from a lot of veterans. especially the in the bay area.

Jul 29, 2008
TECH GOT BARS.....I WOULDN'T SAY HE'S THE GREATEST BUT HE'S IN THE TOP 10 OF HIP HOP ARTISTS RITE NOW......SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT PAST THE IMAGE BUT 2 ME THATS A PLUS CUZ IT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT COMPARED TO THE SAME "IM A BALLER AND LOOK AT MY RIMS" IMAGE THAT MOST RAPPERS HAVE RIGHT NOW....BEING DIFFERENT ISN'T NECESSARILY A BAD THING.....

May 30, 2006
Like I said before...his music isn't for everyone...Yuk is gifted lyrically...A true beast but Tech is the truth....Yuk said himself that Tech is the tightest nigga moving.

Feb 22, 2006
tech n9ne is one of the best in the game.

He spoke on Keyshia Cole cuz she was acting all stuck up at a summer jam in KC. she wanted to close the show, but Tech was supposed to close the show, and she threw a hissy fit....

TECH N9NE (NOT TAY) wouldn't get at any connected rapper on wax....

Status
Not open for further replies.