Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I never post threads like this but this took me back a little bit. Wondering if TAY could clear this up...

heres the track, Techs verse is third.. Song called "Be Right Back"

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=1863922&albumid=13011981

After listening to the new Krizz Kaliko's new album (FIRE ALBUM TOO GET THAT) on the track "Be Right Back" couldnt help notice T9 sounding like he was goin at Killa Tay..

heres a couple lines from his verse where he was goin at TAY (I believe)...

"why u yellin on my phone like u major/actin like u killin but u wouldnt if somebody paid ya."

"I got riders in Fresno, not scared to let lead go.... just tell the truth you trippin cuz im wearin that red though."

"dont be acting like u dont know cbo is my family, and you clamin west coast mafia sounding real gamby????"

No disrespect to TAY whatsoever, thats one of my favorite artists of all time and my potnas fuck with Tay hardcore in this music shit on a professional level. T9 also one of my favorites, one of the best in the bizz, IMO. I know Tay fucks with KC tuff, same with T9 in Cali. Just really didnt expect that shit and was a little taken back by it. I hope this shit dont get taken to a level where it dont need to go, because both these cats too talented and legendary for any BS.

Thoughts???? Tay maybe you can exlpain the situation...

Jan 18, 2006
wow never knew about this and does seem like hes taking a shot at Tay, definitely would not be good if them 2 were beefen.

Aug 16, 2003
Far as I can tell Tech aint directing any jabs towards anyone in general....Matter of fact I remeber that Tay was trying to reach out to Tech on the siccness not to long ago and I got the message through to Tech on here. Shouldnt be no beef w/ these two..

Nov 7, 2006
Cali shows so much love to tech9 and he wanna do TAY like that, FUCK him bann his shit he's a weirdo anyway...paintin his face and shit ????? FUCK HIM TAY COPONE......BITCH
lol@yellin fuck tech n9ne before its even confirmed that hes talkin about tay some of the dick riders on this site amaze me

May 30, 2006
Cali shows so much love to tech9 and he wanna do TAY like that, FUCK him bann his shit he's a weirdo anyway...paintin his face and shit ????? FUCK HIM TAY COPONE......BITCH
First off find out why he came at Tay instead of just saying "fuck Tech"....U sound like the real weirdo for dissing him w/o knowing the facts.

he may just have a legitimate reason for the disss....U sound just as dumb as these fucks in the B.A.R.T forum hollering "fuck Fat Tone" just cuz hey wannna believe a internet rumor instead of getting the true facts.

Furthermore none of the artist we are discussing are from the Bay so this should be in the General Hip Hop forum

May 4, 2002
not at all, i mean wouldnt tay just answer thread like he usually does in the fourm? and they already made a thread in the strange fourm. in fact here is the thread name "ok..why BART dudes trying to start shit? (Techn9ne Killa Tay diss thread)"

Nov 6, 2005
This is not a shot at Tay. I repeat, this is NOT a shot at Tay. Hes referring to someone that calls his phone blocked and talks shit... Mentions they know C-Bo etc... This is from a reliable source. So there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.