Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
This is not a shot at Tay. I repeat, this is NOT a shot at Tay. Hes referring to someone that calls his phone blocked and talks shit... Mentions they know C-Bo etc... This is from a reliable source. So there ya go.
lol why do u have to repeat it we can just go back and read it again.

Nov 6, 2005
lol why do u have to repeat it we can just go back and read it again.
I have to repeat it twice because directly following my post people were still hollerin. Beef between these two would be a shitty sight. Not to mention I believe Tay and Tech are connected, and knowing Tay's track record he wouldnt be on some Bitch shit hollerin over a blocked phone call, claimin WCM and whatnot. Id expect Tay to be the type of person to take his conflict to the man himself... So I highly doubt its Tay makin those calls. But like I said it is someone who plays childs games over the phone, who thats dedicated too.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
tech n9ne needs to to lay off them shrooms and acid ol make up wearin ass nigga..tech n9ne fans are all weirds too, bunch of white boy skaters and people who think they're gothic anghelic was sick other than that his shit really went strange..

Aug 16, 2003
tech n9ne needs to to lay off them shrooms and acid ol make up wearin ass nigga..tech n9ne fans are all weirds too, bunch of white boy skaters and people who think they're gothic anghelic was sick other than that his shit really went strange..
You speaking on Tech and his fans but you got some X Raided shit in your Avatar? *SMH*

Aug 16, 2003
^^^^WHATS WRONG WITH X-RAIDED?????????
Not shit...but that cat be on some dark/moody shit ..Tech is on that shit too.Its kind of hard for me to understand how you can like Raided but hate on Tech (ima fan of both) Im not hating on Raided...that nigga got classics....I am hating on dude talking out his neck on Tech tho...Yeah the dude has a different presence on stage and shit and his painted face is diferent but at the end of the day his flow is peerless. His stage show is PEERLESS in the realm of Hip Hop. Even Yuk says that shit...

Oh and on the paint and drug shit...dude aint on any hard shit anymore...and he been painting his face since 96...its his war paint for him to get on stage and do what he does best. Alot of people think that shit was becuse of Juggalos but he did that shit before he knew who them dudes was.

Status
Not open for further replies.