Tech N9NE - Killa Tay DISS?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2006
tech n9ne needs to to lay off them shrooms and acid ol make up wearin ass nigga..tech n9ne fans are all weirds too, bunch of white boy skaters and people who think they're gothic anghelic was sick other than that his shit really went strange..
I'm none of those type of people u discribed as far as Tech N9ne fans so thats not true...Furthermore imo Tech is the coldest emcee on dry land and would down right murder all of these Bay rappers(MD, Hus, A-Wax, Jacka, Mess) that get so much praise on this board

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I'm none of those type of people u discribed as far as Tech N9ne fans so thats not true...Furthermore imo Tech is the coldest emcee on dry land and would down right murder all of these Bay rappers(MD, Hus, A-Wax, Jacka, Mess) that get so much praise on this board
i just cant get into his style,anghelic was coo but this new shit i aint feelin thats just me dont let my thoughts and opinion affect your daily life not just you but to everyone else who has somethin to say about me not liking tech n9nes music..i just cant see myself riding down the street bumping tech n9ne i would get laughed at by these bitchs out here straight up dude got flows but his style throws me off..

May 30, 2006
i just cant get into his style,anghelic was coo but this new shit i aint feelin thats just me dont let my thoughts and opinion affect your daily life not just you but to everyone else who has somethin to say about me not liking tech n9nes music..i just cant see myself riding down the street bumping tech n9ne i would get laughed at by these bitchs out here straight up dude got flows but his style throws me off..
His music is not for everyone...That is true...Just like Eshams music isn't for everyone...Just for certain audiences....Anghellic is a true masterpeice that can't be topped and I'll admit his current shit can't match it but dude is still a a cold emcee and way ahead of his time if u ask me....Anghellic came out in 2001 but that shit was 2014 quality.

I don't know about the bitches laughing at u if u was rolling around bumping Tech cuz the average bitch likes shit she can dance to and Tech makes a shit load of party tracks....If the bitches in Stockton can bump the local talent out there then they shouldn't have shit to say about Tech cuz he'll whipe out any rapper from Stockton w/o question..Hate to say it cuz I'm from Mudville but thats the truth.

The hyphy movement was big in Stockton at one point and alot of people unfortanatly embraced it....now if they can embrace some jiggaboo music like Hyphy then they have no business dissing Tech...Just my 2 cents.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
His music is not for everyone...That is true...Just like Eshams music isn't for everyone...Just for certain audiences....Anghellic is a true masterpeice that can't be topped and I'll admit his current shit can't match it but dude is still a a cold emcee and way ahead of his time if u ask me....Anghellic came out in 2001 but that shit was 2014 quality.

I don't know about the bitches laughing at u if u was rolling around bumping Tech cuz the average bitch likes shit she can dance to and Tech makes a shit load of party tracks....If the bitches in Stockton can bump the local talent out there then they shouldn't have shit to say about Tech cuz he'll whipe out any rapper from Stockton w/o question..Hate to say it cuz I'm from Mudville but thats the truth.

The hyphy movement was big in Stockton at one point and alot of people unfortanatly embraced it....now if they can embrace some jiggaboo music like Hyphy then they have no business dissing Tech...Just my 2 cents.
i feel what you sayin but i aint comparing tech to any other rapper dude got talent but his style i aint feelin in general i just cant see myself buying a tech n9ne cd i'd rather buy some phitly rich beeda weeda and shit not no kriz kalico i just aint feelin them strange niggaz music wise thats it dont compare my music taste to your's and i see alot of people doing that on here...

May 30, 2006
i feel what you sayin but i aint comparing tech to any other rapper dude got talent but his style i aint feelin in general i just cant see myself buying a tech n9ne cd i'd rather buy some phitly rich beeda weeda and shit not no kriz kalico i just aint feelin them strange niggaz music wise thats it dont compare my music taste to your's and i see alot of people doing that on here...
Yeah I feel u but people always assume weirdos and white people only listen to Tech...When I lived in Sac I mostly only seen the white boys bumping Lynch and Raided too.....I hardly saw black people in Sac loving their music...Matter of fact...Most black people in Sac really didn't even like those guys music and Lynch and Raided are two of the baddest mothafuckaas to ever pick up a mic....White people seem to be more open minded then niggaz when it comes to music from what I see...Blacks are too scared to experience new shit and we seem to be too concerned what our homies think/may say....When I first started bumping Tech 10 years ago I got funny ass stares cuz his shit was so different but I never cared because most people don't know wtf good music is anyways....They just know what they like....years later people are running up to me acting like they are huge Tech fans but wouldn't touch his music when I tried to introduce his music to them years ago.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL THIS IS THE FIRST I HEARD OF THIS...I'LL SQUASH THE BS NOW AND GET 2 THE REST LATER..ME AND TECH ARE COOL IN MY EYES AND I FEEL IF ANY NIGGA WANTS 2 COME AT ME THEY SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR CUZ IT MIGHT NOT GET 2 VIOLENT TERMS BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT THE HEADS UP(THAT GOES 4 EVERYBODY)..TECH WAS THE FIRST ONE 2 TAKE ME 2 KC SO RESPECT DUE..HE'S TIGHT ON THE MIC 2 ME...CAN'T SAY I LISTEN 2 IT ALL BUT HE'S COOL WITH ME..I HEARD A SONG WITH HIM DISSING KEISHA COLE THOUGH SO MAYBE HE JUST BEEN ON 1...I'LL GET 2 THE BOTTOM OF IT...REAL NIGGAS KEEP IT MOBBY

Aug 16, 2003
WELL THIS IS THE FIRST I HEARD OF THIS...I'LL SQUASH THE BS NOW AND GET 2 THE REST LATER..ME AND TECH ARE COOL IN MY EYES AND I FEEL IF ANY NIGGA WANTS 2 COME AT ME THEY SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR CUZ IT MIGHT NOT GET 2 VIOLENT TERMS BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT THE HEADS UP(THAT GOES 4 EVERYBODY)..TECH WAS THE FIRST ONE 2 TAKE ME 2 KC SO RESPECT DUE..HE'S TIGHT ON THE MIC 2 ME...CAN'T SAY I LISTEN 2 IT ALL BUT HE'S COOL WITH ME..I HEARD A SONG WITH HIM DISSING KEISHA COLE THOUGH SO MAYBE HE JUST BEEN ON 1...I'LL GET 2 THE BOTTOM OF IT...REAL NIGGAS KEEP IT MOBBY
Like I said earlier I dont think this is directed to anyone @ all. It was probably based on a situation like LDS said. Someone was playing on Techs phone talking shit and he wrote about it and spit a verse on it and thats that. Hopefuly you can get this taken care of in the real world...not this message board and kill all this nonsense...and then get on a Track w/ Tech my dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.