TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
since most rap fans have not heard tech bc he's not mainstream, i doubt they would have heard of any leaked tracks at all, so it seems weird to go and change the songs up before he releases the album. and if someone who was not before a tech fan did hear a leaked track and loved it, wouldn't that make them want to buy the album when it comes out? i dont know, i see both sides of this real easy. its exactly like that one south park episode where they're trying to change the flag, only when they interview the townspeople, everyone's like, "its racist! but it is tradition...." or "its tradition! ... but i can see how its racist".

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
ok i had one opinion at the beggining that just changed. Ok i clear everything right now i downloaded 5 songs: My wife my bitch my girl, jellysickle, beast, no can do(live version), and sleeping beauty(only after i found out he took it off everready). No 4 of those songs are the ones everyone has heard sleeping beauty i just figured probably wont be released so i coped it. But if this hurt Tech or Strange in anyway my apologies.

Oh and Dena Thanx for the insight.

Oct 2, 2005
Hood06 said:
since most rap fans have not heard tech bc he's not mainstream, i doubt they would have heard of any leaked tracks at all, so it seems weird to go and change the songs up before he releases the album. and if someone who was not before a tech fan did hear a leaked track and loved it, wouldn't that make them want to buy the album when it comes out?
well said, obviously the fans downloading are not the ones hurting tech..this thread is hilarious

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I think the leaked tracks caused some good buzz for an artist who hasnt had a new release in years. Of course the album will come out in good time...was hoping mid july like was rummored awhile back being tue july 17th is my 22nd bday and all but october? november? march 07? whatever, Ill be at the store 1st in line.

Jul 14, 2004
tech should take them leaked tracks and put em on a mixtape or something like that.....

it would be sick if the guy got at Yuk and did the Regime track he talked about doing.

Nov 4, 2005
people arguein.. .why,
We get some good news, and people start with the shit talkin... grow up people come on

Dean, thank u for the info, and Im Sorry some people cant just take the news and live on with life.
I guess I will be back in the states from the wretched desert in time for the release (WOOHOO!!!)

Jun 5, 2005
lvwytemike said:
people arguein.. .why,
We get some good news, and people start with the shit talkin... grow up people come on

Dean, thank u for the info, and Im Sorry some people cant just take the news and live on with life.
I guess I will be back in the states from the wretched desert in time for the release (WOOHOO!!!)
I don't see how news that it won't be coming out until October is good news.

If this is legit info it sounds like a cheap excuse to me. Who's leaking the tracks in the first place? It ain't the fans, must be somebody working for Tech.

Supposedly he had too many tracks to fit on the album anyway, so why not replace the leaked tracks with some of them?

And what makes you think that any "new" tracks that are recorded won't be leaked as well?

As long as it's taken so far, if he's suddenly going to record a bunch of new tracks, there is no chance in hell that the album will be released in October. No way. If you're talking a song or maybe 2, it might be possible, but if he's doing new tracks to replace all the leaked ones, it's not happening. Maybe October of 07, but not 06.

Jan 2, 2004
Some of you care too much about this. The album will be out eventually, so who cares? You'll eventually hear it, whether it be tomorrow or October, you'll have it.

It'll be out when it's out, stop bitching.

Dena, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Jan 12, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Some of you care too much about this. The album will be out eventually, so who cares? You'll eventually hear it, whether it be tomorrow or October, you'll have it.

It'll be out when it's out, stop bitching.

Dena, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
bingo. kids, find something else to do. Get some friends, find a hobby, get a job, find some new fucking music for christ sake. But stop bitching about a fuckin cd. Good lord is this all you pathetic kids have to live for? Grow up and move on.

Apr 2, 2006
zeus9800 said:
I don't see how news that it won't be coming out until October is good news.

If this is legit info it sounds like a cheap excuse to me. Who's leaking the tracks in the first place? It ain't the fans, must be somebody working for Tech.

Supposedly he had too many tracks to fit on the album anyway, so why not replace the leaked tracks with some of them?

And what makes you think that any "new" tracks that are recorded won't be leaked as well?

As long as it's taken so far, if he's suddenly going to record a bunch of new tracks, there is no chance in hell that the album will be released in October. No way. If you're talking a song or maybe 2, it might be possible, but if he's doing new tracks to replace all the leaked ones, it's not happening. Maybe October of 07, but not 06.
Damn, are you even a fan?

Oct 20, 2003
^i know i'm a fan...but ppl bitching about something that's out of their control is pointless and it's not gonna get the album out any faster. just be happy that you now know when it's coming out. hopefully we'll start seeing some promoting in the near future.

Jan 28, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:
just be happy that you now know when it's coming out. hopefully we'll start seeing some promoting in the near future.
ha... yeah lets hope that really is when its coming out, but you know it'll probably get pushed back again

Oct 2, 2005
betthatstang said:
bingo. kids, find something else to do. Get some friends, find a hobby, get a job, find some new fucking music for christ sake. But stop bitching about a fuckin cd. Good lord is this all you pathetic kids have to live for? Grow up and move on.
ha, maybe you should follow your own advice..you've got 6 posts on this topic buddy

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
uhh yes actually it is all we live for cuz tech n9ne is tha shit hahahhahahahaha, damn i need some sleep