TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
i could have sworn tech said in a interview a few months back/or maybe it was here...that he didnt really give a fuck about the leaked tracks

and i like how anyone other than the vets on here mention a leaked song they get flamed...but its cool for heat, michi, loon, hq and a handful of others to have it and talk about it..no disrespect but thats bs

i dont think tech should take these songs off the album though...just make it a double disk...he has enough great material to put on it, and still have plenty of tracks for ISMs

you cant blame your fans for coping new shit when your label hasnt had a release in 2 years

just my 2 cents

Jul 7, 2002
GXfromKy said:
i could have sworn tech said in a interview a few months back/or maybe it was here...that he didnt really give a fuck about the leaked tracks

and i like how anyone other than the vets on here mention a leaked song they get flamed...but its cool for heat, michi, loon, hq and a handful of others to have it and talk about it..no disrespect but thats bs

i dont think tech should take these songs off the album though...just make it a double disk...he has enough great material to put on it, and still have plenty of tracks for ISMs

you cant blame your fans for coping new shit when your label hasnt had a release in 2 years

just my 2 cents
As far as I can remember I've never came down on anyone for talking about the songs. I know I've heard about 99% of the album and it's killer...if at anytime feel I can give some insight I will.

And the leaking of the songs did hurt Tech...it has affected relationships with some of his oldest friends directly or indirectly and that is not a good thing. When you guys keep spreading the tracks it's like salt in an open wound...painful.

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
Who gives a shit at this point? Mayn...I'ma buy the album when it comes...most of us will...that DLed the shit. No apologies mayn...what can I say I love his shit. He should make more tho (myself I would never stop makin music)...instead of puttin out shit thats old. Isn't that what ISMS and VT2 are for? I'm mean really? When are we gettin The Regime and Deuce Click...man sumtin. I thought it was FTI...I woulda been puttin shit out no question. Alas...my favorite rapper...owno...I really don't...

Dec 3, 2005
"I sit at home watchin MTV, wit a empty P.O.C.K.E.T.
I MP3, EVERYTHING that i hear on the streets,
never buy it dont deny it"

come on now u cant get TOO upset that peeps is doin what they do.

truth is, ima dowload whatever i can find ok? if i dont, someone else will and i'll hear that shit the next day no matter what. personally i will buy any and everything tech puts out, but how much can you bitch? people just want the new hot shit asap.

Jan 7, 2003
You all act like I fuckn came on here saying that all Tech does is bitch about what the fuck y'all do everday of his life...he simply said what the fuck he said...Quit fuckin trying to disect everything everyone posts on here...You all cant even seem to take news that I thought would be good for y'all with out trying to rip it apart...I didnt ask anyone for their 2 cents...for any type of reply that involved how you felt about what tech said...or any of that...maybe I should have locked the damn thread so that we didnt have to read the bullshit...Dont know why you must take the time to say why Tech shouldnt feel that way, I didnt spend 4 hours on the phone thinking of every question that you all would ask, or honestly, I dont follow everything that he says in his life like some of you must....WHO GIVES A FUCK...I THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD ENJOY THE INFO...BUT FUCK IT...I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW ANYMORE...This is some silly ass shit.

and honestly...thank you to those that just enjoyed the info and were greatful for it...y'all can pm me for info, cause I aint posting shit no mo...

Jul 14, 2004
Ehh Dena THANKS!! U always keepin it real. Been waiting for to hear some news like this. & thats a dope idea....for Tech to make some new shit for the album = trump card. PROPS gurl

Feb 10, 2005
StressedOutEnt. said:
"I sit at home watchin MTV, wit a empty P.O.C.K.E.T.
I MP3, EVERYTHING that i hear on the streets,
never buy it dont deny it"

come on now u cant get TOO upset that peeps is doin what they do.

QUOTE]

There is a difference between downloading something that has already been released and album out and all that and downloading something that has been stolen before it was given a chance to release

Aug 9, 2005
oC triple Oc said:
There is a difference between downloading something that has already been released and album out and all that and downloading something that has been stolen before it was given a chance to release
very true but it ain't siccness' fault that someone close to tech betrayed him.. is it? that in his own circle of friends, like the vets of this site having that material before hand was so obviously the wrong decision it ain't even funny and that is so obvious where this 'track-leaking' came from, one of em couldn't keep it to themselves an now it is all over the net, and with friends like that who needs enemies
hopefully tech now knows his friends cannot be trusted with his "soon-to-be-released" music

it is fucked, and thank gawd ya'll aren't my friends or i'd kick you to the curb lol

if i was tech i would come on here personally and state his opinion from his own mouth on his own account so then people like dena don't need to feel like shit when she hooks us up with news ya feel me

Sep 26, 2002
Eyeless said:
like the vets of this site having that material before hand was so obviously the wrong decision
i dont think any of the vets had the material
(correct me if i'm wrong)
some of them just had heard the songs and others, but it doesnt mean they had them or that someone gave them to them

Aug 9, 2005
in10city_131x said:
i dont think any of the vets had the material
(correct me if i'm wrong)
some of them just had heard the songs and others, but it doesnt mean they had them or that someone gave them to them
or that they stole them? whatever the case is, it sucks an shit happened