TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Eyeless said:
well as was pointed out ya'll the ones closests to tech and no him in real life,
he probably felt sumwhat trusting in sharing something with ya'll and it obviously backfired?

who else is there to blame? it wasn't like he shared anything new with us who have never met him before ever, so wtf quit attacking me like i stole the cd, lawd.
so where ever this cd was at that got jacked, you're saying these "vets" were the only one who had access? Nick stated that people heard the songs in studio, van, office, etc. Are you saying that these "vets" who are on the siccness are the only ones period with access to those places? Now do you get what im sayin? You're theory is just too far fetched.

Aug 9, 2005
betthatstang said:
so where ever this cd was at that got jacked, you're saying these "vets" were the only one who had access? Nick stated that people heard the songs in studio, van, office, etc. Are you saying that these "vets" who are on the siccness are the only ones period with access to those places? Now do you get what im sayin? You're theory is just too far fetched.
so what you are saying is the person who originally put it on the net was probably NOT a member of siccness, that is just too unlikely! maybe it WAS a team tech fiends who got together and decided enuff was enuff and maybe none of them were members of siccess, interesting.. sounds like an inside job, i get what your saying

Jul 7, 2002
Eyeless said:
care to enlighten me smartass? :knockout:
I was not being a smartass, I was being 100% factual...You have NO clue what happened or how those tracks were leaked.

The leaking of the tracks had ZERO to do with the siccness, and thats all I'll tell you kids.

Nick is right...we have heard the album, but we hear it when we are in the studio with Tech, or before a show, or when he comes over to the house - we don't have the material.

Hopefully that enlightened you a bit.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
now i know ill get some shit for this but first off ive downloaded jellysickle the beast and yal cant fuck wit us but the first two are out and the last ive heard at the last six shows ive been to anything else i havent heard yet i dont want to until tech puts it out there now with that said i think if tech is angry or dissapointed with anyone it should be the people handling his record because thats how it got out in the first place and its not going to hurt sales i mean we all remember FTI all people are doing is ruining for themselves so why all the trippin

Aug 31, 2005
just to clearify...i wasnt saying the vets leaked the songs, i know the "story" about the leak tracks...here is wha tim saying...tech said himself that he didnt care about the leaked tracks...and now he does?

i just dont understand the switch...and everyone give it up for kutty's girl....we all respect you and appreciate what you do

my whole point is that if there is some bad feelings about the leaksthen that needs to directed at those who leaked the songs...you can't blame fans for coping new shit when there is a long ass drought between releases

Jan 12, 2003
GXfromKy said:
tech said himself that he didnt care about the leaked tracks...and now he does?
but when that statement was made, was there only 5 or 6 leaked, or 9 like there is now? cause 9 songs is alot. He's human and has the right to change opinions like we all do. Shit, I'd be pissed about two if i was a rapper, let alone 9

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Wht the hell do you think every thread with even a mention of ****** ****** was deleted?

Jebuz.

If he didn't give a damn then they would still be here. The ** they were on was probably ganked by a fanboy employee/intern at either the studios, strange's offices, or the mastering lab. That's usually how it happens.

Jun 22, 2004
I actually feel bad now for downloading "This Is Me", but to my defense I haven't downloaded anything else. I'm definitely copping the album regardless though.