TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
good thing i haven't heard a new Tech song in years... Ill wait till the new cd drops... Advance CDs sucks sometimes cause it ruins anticipation...

Feb 8, 2006
Guess I'm next in line to apologize to maxine. I am grateful for the news and thank you. We're just all clamoring for information and music, and I didn't want to be chastised for that.

Most importantly to Tech - Congratulations on getting the Universal deal. Can't wait to see the new stuff.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
i dont even think he needs to exchange the leaked song with new ones, is there really anyone here that ever gets tired of tech songs? i can still easily pop in anghellic and listen to it from front to back w/o skipping a beat

Jan 28, 2006
once agian thanks for the info girl, i appreciate you coming on here and giving us some news i know theres others who do too, whats funny is people bitch all day and night about not hearing any news on everready and what Tech is up too and then when someone is nice enough to come on here and give info everyone wants and so many bitch about its turns into, well the rest of this thread, we all want Everready, we all want Tech to be as big as he should, but its been said before on siccness that this is the biggest album of his carrer and its need to be perfect in every aspect, not just with the music but with promotion, marketing, the right distrobution, money, and of course the big deal everyone been waiting Tech to get for so long, Everready is coming and when it does drop it will be proving that the wait is worth it

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Eyeless said:
very true but it ain't siccness' fault that someone close to tech betrayed him.. is it? that in his own circle of friends, like the vets of this site having that material before hand was so obviously the wrong decision it ain't even funny and that is so obvious where this 'track-leaking' came from, one of em couldn't keep it to themselves an now it is all over the net, and with friends like that who needs enemies
hopefully tech now knows his friends cannot be trusted with his "soon-to-be-released" music

it is fucked, and thank gawd ya'll aren't my friends or i'd kick you to the curb lol

if i was tech i would come on here personally and state his opinion from his own mouth on his own account so then people like dena don't need to feel like shit when she hooks us up with news ya feel me

What "vets" on this site had these songs before everyone else?

Me, Dean, Heat, Roberto and a few others TOLD you about songs, but I don't recall a single one of us saying..."look at me, i have these songs, sucks to be you".

YOu don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

And if you guys think it's neccessary for tech to come on here and speak to you directly about how he feels about leaked tracks...then you're just as big as a gomer than that nerfhearder guy and the other ones who were bent that Tech didnt have some one on one time with them.

Be glad Tech has come on here in the past....quit acting like little groupies and maybe Tech would come on here again in the future.

Apr 21, 2003
"quit acting like little groupies and maybe Tech would come on here again in the future" TRUE DAT!!!!! It does suck that its gonna take even longer to come out but what can ya do? nothin so we just gotta wait... FUCK...

Aug 9, 2005
techn9nehq said:
What "vets" on this site had these songs before everyone else?

Me, Dean, Heat, Roberto and a few others TOLD you about songs, but I don't recall a single one of us saying..."look at me, i have these songs, sucks to be you".

YOu don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
maybe i don't no what im talking about but if you claim the vets only heard the songs and didn't have access to mp3s then the tracks shouldn't have made their way thru the net no? :x

rtmb

Aug 26, 2002
techn9nehq said:
And if you guys think it's neccessary for tech to come on here and speak to you directly about how he feels about leaked tracks...then you're just as big as a gomer than that nerfhearder guy and the other ones who were bent that Tech didnt have some one on one time with them.
Was he the guy bitchin about not gettin in to Tech's groupie party?

Feb 12, 2004
hey dean.. thnx for the fresh info..
dont bother yourself with those retards..
most of the people here are thankful for the info (even those retards)..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Eyeless said:
maybe i don't no what im talking about but if you claim the vets only heard the songs and didn't have access to mp3s then the tracks shouldn't have made their way thru the net no? :x

THESE VETS ARE PEOPLE CLOSE TO STRANGE.....we heard them in the studio, van, office, etc.

The songs were leaked from a stolen cd.

Jan 12, 2003
Thought said:
once agian thanks for the info girl, i appreciate you coming on here and giving us some news i know theres others who do too, whats funny is people bitch all day and night about not hearing any news on everready and what Tech is up too and then when someone is nice enough to come on here and give info everyone wants and so many bitch about its turns into, well the rest of this thread, we all want Everready, we all want Tech to be as big as he should, but its been said before on siccness that this is the biggest album of his carrer and its need to be perfect in every aspect, not just with the music but with promotion, marketing, the right distrobution, money, and of course the big deal everyone been waiting Tech to get for so long, Everready is coming and when it does drop it will be proving that the wait is worth it
you must have been in the same class in school that Bran was in. Holy shit thats a long fucking sentence

Jan 12, 2003
Eyeless said:
listen to what you're saying. Why is it that the "vets" are supposively at fault? Are you saying these vets got together one day and decided to go inside chapman or something to initially get them? Why is it the "vets" fault in your eyes? You really are eyeless

Aug 9, 2005
betthatstang said:
listen to what you're saying. Why is it that the "vets" are supposively at fault? Are you saying these vets got together one day and decided to go inside chapman or something to initially get them? Why is it the "vets" fault in your eyes? You really are eyeless
well as was pointed out ya'll the ones closests to tech and no him in real life,
he probably felt sumwhat trusting in sharing something with ya'll and it obviously backfired?

who else is there to blame? it wasn't like he shared anything new with us who have never met him before ever, so wtf quit attacking me like i stole the cd, lawd.