TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
wow, so much anger, cant we all just get along
let this go, its over, dena posted info and it should be replied with "thanx for the info" etc. but bitchin just about rises for almost every topic. Grow up people, please.

Jul 5, 2003
Albums being "leaked" are commonplace nowadays. People should be used to it by now. It happens to most artists whether they know it or not. I do not condone this, as an artist, but as a fan, I'll take what I can get. It doesnt mean that Im not going to buy the cd. I was one of the first 20 members back in M80 days, I downloaded HELLA N9ne tracks, and I also bought the cd when it came out. All these people on here trippin and shit, which I understand why, but still....calm down with this. Its just gonna be a merry-go-round of arguements. Fun Fun.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You know, him recording tracks to replace the leaked ones basically puts the final nail in the coffin of any hopes of them making the CD. So what's he to do with this material? Drop it on ISMs? If he didn't want it on ER because it leaked, what makes it going on ISMs any better?

They could put out these "Leaked" tracks that won't be on the album, officially. Put them up on Therealtechn9ne.com with maybe 2 other tracks that for sure won't make it as an Online EP to kinda help promote ER? Just my thoughts... maybe there's more to it then I'm thinking of that makes it nearly impossible to do. Maybe they have other plans for the material, etc. Iunno. Just had a thought and thought I'd share.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Who knows.