TECH IN THE STUDIO AS WE SPEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
prolly just me but i think tech is just bein a little baby about leakin shit...everyone gets leaked no matter how many new songs you make...stop bein a little pussy bout all this shit...been way too long for everready droppin...i dont care how good someone is...ive said this all along the hype is goin to be too much and your never goin to be able to live up to it...the longer you wait to drop that cd the worse its goin to be...your worst critics are not yourselves but the ones that expect too much out of you...but what do i know.

Jan 2, 2005
Eyeless said:
very true but it ain't siccness' fault that someone close to tech betrayed him.. is it? that in his own circle of friends, like the vets of this site having that material before hand was so obviously the wrong decision it ain't even funny and that is so obvious where this 'track-leaking' came from, one of em couldn't keep it to themselves an now it is all over the net, and with friends like that who needs enemies
hopefully tech now knows his friends cannot be trusted with his "soon-to-be-released" music

it is fucked, and thank gawd ya'll aren't my friends or i'd kick you to the curb lol

if i was tech i would come on here personally and state his opinion from his own mouth on his own account so then people like dena don't need to feel like shit when she hooks us up with news ya feel me
find a post from any vet saying they have the material, they each stated they HAVE HEARD the songs.

Jan 28, 2006
The Worst 2005 said:
prolly just me but i think tech is just bein a little baby about leakin shit...everyone gets leaked no matter how many new songs you make...stop bein a little pussy bout all this shit...been way too long for everready droppin...i dont care how good someone is...ive said this all along the hype is goin to be too much and your never goin to be able to live up to it...the longer you wait to drop that cd the worse its goin to be...your worst critics are not yourselves but the ones that expect too much out of you...but what do i know.
god your a moron

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
The Worst 2005 said:

Tech doesn't need fans like you.........pussy

Aug 9, 2005
Tech4Life said:
find a post from any vet saying they have the material, they each stated they HAVE HEARD the songs.
you don't fall into that category so you not need comment, plus this was already addressed earlier :dead:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Not to mention the fact that there's a difference between Tech reaching out to new people and saying, "Yo, Download My Shit, If You Like It... Go Buy It", there's that, then there's someone STEALING the material and saying, "Hey Look! New Tech Shit! Download It Because I'm An Impatiant Fuck!"

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Kain said:
Not to mention the fact that there's a difference between Tech reaching out to new people and saying, "Yo, Download My Shit, If You Like It... Go Buy It", there's that, then there's someone STEALING the material and saying, "Hey Look! New Tech Shit! Download It Because I'm An Impatiant Fuck!"
this is tru

Jan 28, 2005
I havent read through everything, but...

It takes a damn good man to just go out and cut all new tracks because a couple people he trusted with his unreleased music leaked it.

Thanks for the info Dena. Oh yeah, I believe I found you through Krizz's myspace and tried to give you a friend request... let me know whats up!

May 24, 2003
for real man.. i know there are some huge tech fans out there and i will take heat for saying this but. I feel like i am the biggest tech n9ne fan out there. I been waiting for this shit since back when Absolute power was released thats a really long time. I will buy the album no matter what and i will probably be buying many copies for friends and shit that I personaly have turned into tech n9ne fans. So I find that post a little insulting... I wish that people hadnt leaked the tracks but its impossible for me not to download that shit if its floating around the internet... you wanna talk about patience.. ha i been waiting for this shit for like three fuckin years now. and its almost about to drop and it keeps getting pushed back. anyway i can get my hands on this album im going to get it. Im not going to say HEY SORRY NO THANKS ILL WAIT TILL FALL OR WINTER OR NEXT YEAR. Im sick of waiting. much respect to tech but we love this shit we want it now we dont care that we have heard 5 songs already. i need to bump this shit

Sep 26, 2002
some people are so fuckin stupid
they think FTI is about stealing music

it was about showing big industry people that their crying about and complaining about downloads is unjustified and a smokescreen for putting out shit music.

and someone who doesnt understand the difference between previewing an album on the internet and downloading loads of albums that you like and never buying the originals is a fool.

someone who doesnt understand the difference between being able to preview an album that's already come out and leaking songs that have not yet been released is a fuckin idiot.

Apr 2, 2006
zeus9800 said:
And just what did I say that makes me not a fan?

Just curious, I'm trying to understand where you're coming from.
Go back and read your post. Instead of being happy that it's coming out in October with all new tracks, you fucking bitched about it. Any fan should be happy that a cd that they have been waiting years for is coming out in about four months.