T.O. thinks he's as good as Rice???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
Yo so this bitch is saying that if he had a QB like Montana/Young he would be as good as him. Is he fuckin kidding me with this shit? Sorry, but you can't be the best when your nickname is butterfingers! Besides he did have 2 good QB's....Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb. Way to be a bitch and say "I could be as good if Tom Brady and Payton Manning were my QB's"....why so you can cry to them as much as you did everywhere else and get rolled the fuck out, LMAO. What a clown!!

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/01/28/t-o-thinks-hes-as-good-as-jerry-rice/?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl4|link6|http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/01/28/t-o-thinks-hes-as-good-as-jerry-rice/

Feb 21, 2006
why do you think he goes to a new team every other fucking year????? No one wants to listen to his cry baby bullshit. Excuse after excuse, be man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Fuck him. He bitched about being traded to the Ravens and instead thought he was gonna do better with the Eagles cuz of McNabb. We all know how that relationship turned out. Even the Cowboys won a playoff game without him.

Jul 25, 2007
^^^i know that, and a lot of fans ive talked to said they would take him back...getting him is akin to getting michael vick, i dont see the niners doing it.
Im a die hard niner fan to the fullest and wouldnt mind having TO back because the way I see it, if T.O. comes in, it will help our situation. I dont give a fuck about his attitude. As long as he can help us win games, which I think he could, Im all for it. VD was a crybaby, attention whore diva. Look what Mike Singletary did to him now. Tied for the most TDs for TE and goin to the probowl. Coach Sing will put him in his place.

We need another WR that can stretch out the field and leave all of our other weapons single covered. Josh Morgan cant do that shit. Imagine Gore, T.O., Crabtree, VD, VD & D.Walker in Double TE formations and maybe Morgan in the slot. That is a defensive coordinators nightmare. As long as Alex Smith steps it up in the off season, which I have a feeling he will, we will be unstoppable.

So bring in T.O. im with that shit. Warners gone, Lienart sucks, Rams suck and we are better than seattle. T.O. wants another shot at the playoffs and he can do it with us!

Oct 23, 2009
Im a die hard niner fan to the fullest and wouldnt mind having TO back because the way I see it, if T.O. comes in, it will help our situation. I dont give a fuck about his attitude. As long as he can help us win games, which I think he could, Im all for it. VD was a crybaby, attention whore diva. Look what Mike Singletary did to him now. Tied for the most TDs for TE and goin to the probowl. Coach Sing will put him in his place.

We need another WR that can stretch out the field and leave all of our other weapons single covered. Josh Morgan cant do that shit. Imagine Gore, T.O., Crabtree, VD, VD & D.Walker in Double TE formations and maybe Morgan in the slot. That is a defensive coordinators nightmare. As long as Alex Smith steps it up in the off season, which I have a feeling he will, we will be unstoppable.

So bring in T.O. im with that shit. Warners gone, Lienart sucks, Rams suck and we are better than seattle. T.O. wants another shot at the playoffs and he can do it with us!
You don't think TO would be counterproductive to Alex Smith's development? The Niners are still trying to identify themselves on offense and having TO around right now would not help. The team is young and the WR's are going to get better but not by having someone around who is constantly bitching about getting the ball thrown his way.

Jul 25, 2007
I have a feeling that if he would have opportunities to have balls thrown his way. Its not like he's going to bitch and moan during off season practice. Im just saying with him on our squad, it will open it up for everyone. Alex will have plenty of options. Make special packages for T.O.. Just imagine Gore, VD, T.O. and crabtree just running around the field. Someones bound to be open. I feel like T.O. will make this team better. Sign his ass for 1 year.

I know what you sayin tho but I have a feeling he will not act that way in front of singletary. T.O. knows his time is almost up and wants to be back in the playoffs. He doesnt wanna be sent to the showers every game or be mooned. Singletary has already proven that and he isnt scared to do it again.

Oct 23, 2009
I have a feeling that if he would have opportunities to have balls thrown his way. Its not like he's going to bitch and moan during off season practice. Im just saying with him on our squad, it will open it up for everyone. Alex will have plenty of options. Make special packages for T.O.. Just imagine Gore, VD, T.O. and crabtree just running around the field. Someones bound to be open. I feel like T.O. will make this team better. Sign his ass for 1 year.

I know what you sayin tho but I have a feeling he will not act that way in front of singletary. T.O. knows his time is almost up and wants to be back in the playoffs. He doesnt wanna be sent to the showers every game or be mooned. Singletary has already proven that and he isnt scared to do it again.
I don't agree with everything you say but you got props for making me laugh with that showers & mooned shit (no marty)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck him. He bitched about being traded to the Ravens and instead thought he was gonna do better with the Eagles cuz of McNabb. We all know how that relationship turned out. Even the Cowboys won a playoff game without him.
He kind of had every right to bitch about it, remember it was his agent that fucked up the paperwork for him to file for free agency, and if the trade to baltimore stuck, the mediator would have overruled in favor of TO, thats why the niners traded him for Brandon Whiting (lol).

It never was TOs fault the cowgirls didnt win a playoff game, that was all on their choke artist qb, even TO stood up for the piece of shit lol

Sep 1, 2008
Yo so this bitch is saying that if he had a QB like Montana/Young he would be as good as him. Is he fuckin kidding me with this shit? Sorry, but you can't be the best when your nickname is butterfingers! Besides he did have 2 good QB's....Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb. Way to be a bitch and say "I could be as good if Tom Brady and Payton Manning were my QB's"....why so you can cry to them as much as you did everywhere else and get rolled the fuck out, LMAO. What a clown!!

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/01/28/t-o-thinks-hes-as-good-as-jerry-rice/?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl4|link6|http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/01/28/t-o-thinks-hes-as-good-as-jerry-rice/
FIRST OFF JEFF GARCIA AND DONOVAN MCNABB ARE NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS STEVE YOUNG AND JOE MONTANNA WAS.

JERRY RICE BROKE A LOT OF RECORDS BECAUSE THE NINERS OFFENSE WAS LOADED WITH PLAYMAKERS WHICH MADE IT HARD FOR DEFENSES TO ZERO IN ON RICE

AT THE END OF THE DAY T.O IS A DEEP THREAT AND HE COMMANDS A DOUBLE TEAM EVERYTIME HE ON THE FIELD