T.O. thinks he's as good as Rice???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
TO may not be liked by a lot of people but he is a beast when he gets the ball. Them small corners cant compete with him physically. I think he still gots something left in the tank, but I dont think I would like him here with the 9ers. I like our young wrs and would like to see them get a chance and see what they can do. He would probably end Alex Smiths career in SF but his career was over his first year in the nfl.

Jul 5, 2009
You can't be physical wit WR's down the field like when Jerry was in his prime which would make it easier for him today. Imagine if Randy Moss played wit John Elway or Dan Marino as his QB? Anyway, if pretty much all of Jerry's peers say he the best, u gotta roll wit that.

Jan 18, 2006
you cant call Jerry Rice overrated however Jazzo has a good point about the salary cap. Owens is a beast also and its his own fault hes not playing on better teams.

Dec 29, 2008
i think talent wise to is as good as rice was just in terms of talent and raw ability. but overall rice was the better player because he didn't have the psychological issues to has. but yeah to and moss in his prime are better than rice to me and im a niner fan. moss and to are like the evolution of the receiver position. faster taller and more physical than earlier receivers.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
i think talent wise to is as good as rice was just in terms of talent and raw ability. but overall rice was the better player because he didn't have the psychological issues to has. but yeah to and moss in his prime are better than rice to me and im a niner fan. moss and to are like the evolution of the receiver position. faster taller and more physical than earlier receivers.
CB's couldn't be as physical with WR's when Moss & Owens came into the league, Rice had it harder.