T.O. thinks he's as good as Rice???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
your and ediot! HA! if clark and taylor had rices skills they would be hire? in the depth chart. also rice wasnt about acrobatic catches the guy got the job done consistently for damn near two decades! not one lucky catch against the cardinals sorry ass defense! HA!
If this is your argument including your last several posts, it just shows your lack of football knowledge... HaHaHa!!!

Also, if that's the only great catch you saw Santonio make, it just shows you haven't saw shit! What about all those easy ass games in the doormat division Jerry got to play against? Falcons, Saints, and Los Angeles Rams??? WTF??? Get out of here with playing against sorry ass defenses... Your argument is garbage!

Jul 5, 2009
Darrelle Revis would get got by Randy Moss and T.O. if they were in their prime right now. But like i posted before. If Rice's peers say he's the best, then u gotta take a step back. The rules are way in favor of the offense now, yet nobody comes close to what he did over his career. Miles Austin and Santonio Holmes? No. And the Steelers been my second favorite team since Bill Cowher's first year.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Darrelle Revis would get got by Randy Moss and T.O. if they were in their prime right now. But like i posted before. If Rice's peers say he's the best, then u gotta take a step back. The rules are way in favor of the offense now, yet nobody comes close to what he did over his career. Miles Austin and Santonio Holmes? No. And the Steelers been my second favorite team since Bill Cowher's first year.
Read my past posts before you jump to conclusions! Those rules in favor of the Offense started when Jerry began his career! JERRY RICE = OVERRATED

Jul 5, 2009
I read yo posts and haven't jumped to anything! You can't go wrong when coaches and players say he's the greatest. Old school, new school and in between. They know more from experience than you or me.

Dec 29, 2008
what i don't understand is why hella people on the siccness feel they must share the same opinion. It's like yall want to form a consesus and shit. I stated my opinion. Im not trying to convince you all to agree with me. It's ok to have different opinions.