Sorry Bay Area folks but............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
HEY MEMPHIS WHERE AT IN SAC DO YOU BE AT SO I CAN STOP BY AN SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU FOR POSTIN A BUNK ASS THREAD. YOU SHOULDVE POSTED THIS IN THE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK FORUM. TAKE THAT SHIT TA UHH DUBCNN OR SOMETHIN BRO. SICCNESS IS FOR THE STRONG BRO. LMBAO
I'll be at Grand & Marysville in da Heights in front of that store. Come see bout me in 15-30 min if u serious boi.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why do fools on here always want to fight infront/behind a convenience store?

I can picture after the cops break it up....

Cop: What were ya'll fighting about?

Savdout: He said Too Short wasn't from The Town.

Cop: What town?

Savdout: THE TOWN FOOL Yadadamean?!

Cop: What the fuck did you just say?

Memphis: Well he spent equal time between The Town, LA, and Atlanta so he isn't from The Town.

Cop: Ya'll are fighting over where a rapper is from?

Both: Yes officer.

Cop: Ya'll dumb as fuck.

Savdout: Yeah, but it's worth going to jail over.

*Igodummy rides by on his scraper bike*

IGD: TOWN BIZZNESS!

Mar 14, 2003

Memphis: Well he spent equal time between The Town, LA, and Atlanta so he isn't from The Town.

Im not fightin' ova shit, but if any man says he can whoop me, he gonna have to prove that shit, no matta what da reason.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM

lmfao

the IGD cameo

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com

hahaha....u get 2 points for that post.

Nov 20, 2007
He moved to Atlanta to get closer to the people he was working with. SHORT NEVER STOPPED REPPING OAKLAND. Short never did "westcoast" music. Short's music has been the same since he started. Pimpin, Mobbin, Macking...
co-sign

and actually, too short was ahead of his time you might say because he moved to atlanta back when it was super dirt cheap. many years before everybody caught on to moving out there because of how cheap it was which its a little more expensive now but still cheap. kinda how everyone started and caught on to moving to stockton and the central valley back in 2000.

but theres a lot of people that were born somewhere else. look at rick rock, keak da sneak and i think killa tay to name a few.

Mar 14, 2003
co-sign

and actually, too short was ahead of his time you might say because he moved to atlanta back when it was super dirt cheap. many years before everybody caught on to moving out there because of how cheap it was which its a little more expensive now but still cheap. kinda how everyone started and caught on to moving to stockton and the central valley back in 2000.

but theres a lot of people that were born somewhere else. look at rick rock, keak da sneak and i think killa tay to name a few.
But he was not only born in LA, he was raised out there too. First years of yo life somewhere means u were raised there. By da time he got to Oakland he was only four years away from bein' an adult.

May 8, 2008
Memphis has more history than any city in da bay. Fuck u mean.
U sound so fuking ignorant. Oakland? The Black Panther Party, The Free Speech Movement, Jazz Movements, Oakland is the New Orleans of the Westcoast. Get the Fuk out of the Bay Area section wit stupid ass comments. Take this memphis shit to the Southern section.

May 8, 2008
But he was not only born in LA, he was raised out there too. First years of yo life somewhere means u were raised there. By da time he got to Oakland he was only four years away from bein' an adult.
WHO GIVES A FUCK!! Short moved to Oakland in the 9th grade, lived in the hood, and was accepted in the hood. Since 82' he's been accepted in Oakland, and has repped Oakland. NOT LA, NOT ATL, NOT MEMPHIS, or any other city yo square ass want to put up here. Somebody plz shut this ignorant ass thread down.