Sorry Bay Area folks but............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
ya boi Too Short is not a Oakland native. I say this cause he spent da first 14 years of his life in LA, 14 years in Oakland and da last 14 years of his life in Atlanta. So he really a native of all three cities.

Mar 6, 2006
this is a dumbass thread, shut the fuck up, mac dre wasnt from valley joe, but he spent most of his life there and reped it hard and no one trips bc he real like short, short did his thing in the town for years so shut the fuck up

Dec 4, 2004
and ya know....this isnt even a bay area website. the owner is from san diego, the server is hosted in texas, and the mod is from Compton. FUCK, U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2008
I understand that, but next time u see him, ask him why he left Oakland. lol

Ask him why he don't really do too much westcoast music no mo.

Hell Pac claimed LA, and we all know he wasn't from there.

He moved to Atlanta to get closer to the people he was working with. SHORT NEVER STOPPED REPPING OAKLAND. Short never did "westcoast" music. Short's music has been the same since he started. Pimpin, Mobbin, Macking...

Mar 14, 2003
and ya know....this isnt even a bay area website. the owner is from san diego, the server is hosted in texas, and the mod is from Compton. FUCK, U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did I say this is a bay area website? Point out where I did. I simply made a thread in da bart section of this message board.

U must be mad. hahaha

Mar 14, 2003
He moved to Atlanta to get closer to the people he was working with. SHORT NEVER STOPPED REPPING OAKLAND. Short never did "westcoast" music. Short's music has been the same since he started. Pimpin, Mobbin, Macking...
He had westcoast production therefor it was westcoast music. Neva said he didn't rep Oakland, so I don't know why u keep sayin' that.