Sorry Bay Area folks but............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
ya boi Too Short is not a Oakland native. I say this cause he spent da first 14 years of his life in LA, 14 years in Oakland and da last 14 years of his life in Atlanta. So he really a native of all three cities.

So what's the point of this thread?

To get people mad?

If so... find a better way to entertain yourself...thats middle school shit.

I lived 6 years in Russia...7 years in SF.....9 years in Pinole....... but I rep the city....

You gonna say I'm not from the Bay?
I don't give a shit about Pinole...the only thing I do out here is sleep. Since I lived here the longest, am I supposed to rep it the most?

Fuck your logic.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i predicted this thread. check my post history. this is also why i empathized with the thread where homeboy said too short should've retired after gettin' it. that way, he would've been an oakland artist from beginning to end. and about the production thing, i can see where you're coming from if you consider that where the producers from influences the sound. like, i consider e40's last cd to be a southern rap album. mainly just based off how it sounds.

Jun 27, 2002
A nigga can be where he want to

Is there somethin' u wanna tell us? hahahahaha
^^Lookatcha. Nigga you on here talking about where short from..Get off a grown man dick. The nigga got money. He go back to oakland and get much love. Too Short is the bay you squarebutt. You up here talkin about "sorry bay area folks". Nigga please...You aint from the bay...All bay cats no where short from. Once you got that bay game, it ain't ever going nowhere mayne. Believe it..

Trigg

Apr 25, 2002
i think some of ya'll is gettin butt hurt about this........

i get dudes point........all tho its not news............

i think its more of the cats gettin burt that aint from Oakland tho.......the cats in the other bay area cities have somethin to be proud of cus he reps "the bay" now,so now other cats in other cities feel proud..........realisticly he wasnt reppin the bay way back when, he was reppin oakland,along with 90% of rappers back then, they was reppin there city, now they all rep the bay.........thats just funny to me.............

thats why i feel V-White when he said "i represent east oakland i dont rep the bay"...........he aint bandwagon it..........

Feb 13, 2004
See yall are misunderstandin' me. Im not sayin' Short himself neva repped da Bay and has stopped. All Im sayin' is he should rep LA and ATL just as equal since he spent equal time in all three cities.
He reps Oakland cause that's where he got his start. That's where he blew up. Selling tapes out the trunk.

Mar 26, 2008
www.cre8tivbusiness.com
Too Short is the Bay

ya boi Too Short is not a Oakland native. I say this cause he spent da first 14 years of his life in LA, 14 years in Oakland and da last 14 years of his life in Atlanta. So he really a native of all three cities.

Too Short claim the Bay and got his game from the Bay so he from Oakland. Tupac aint from LA either he was born in NY. Raised in Marin. So No Cali Love
Where were you born England?