Sorry Bay Area folks but............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
Im pissed. I queued up on C-Bo's "stompin in my steel toes", tied up my Tims and i proceeded to stomp on my collection of Too Short albums till they were nothin but bits of plastic.
See yall are misunderstandin' me. Im not sayin' Short himself neva repped da Bay and has stopped. All Im sayin' is he should rep LA and ATL just as equal since he spent equal time in all three cities.

May 8, 2008
He had westcoast production therefor it was westcoast music. Neva said he didn't rep Oakland, so I don't know why u keep sayin' that.
Where your producer is from doesn't define what u rap about. Short has always done his own thing, and rapped about the same shit regardless of who was producing his tracks. This is really a stupid ass thread....

Jun 3, 2006
todd started rappin when he came to oakland, came up when he was in oakland, and decided oakland was wat he wanted to rep....hes a fuckin oakland rapper

who da fuck cares where he was born
next time you and todd are kickin it, you should ask him to teach you how to rap