Sorry Bay Area folks but............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
:angry:

JUS GOT BACK FROM THE STORE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE 8 WAITIN ON YOU..
ARAB AT THE COUNTER SAID YOU NEVER CAME.

HE ALSO SAID "OH YEA BUTTY FROM MEMPHIS, I SEE ALL THE TIME HE PUNK BITCH HIM NEVER COME IN FOR PURCHASE.. HE ASKED ME IF I KNEW 2 SHORT WAS FROM L.A IN I SLAP THE PUNK BITCH RIGHT IN FACE"
Arab dude don't even know what I look like and u know how many random muthafuckaz hang out in front of that store. Then u said u was out there at 8-1am, LMAO. Even tho I said I was gonna be at 7:15-20. SMH

U are a joke. Just admitt u was shook and was a no show.

May 8, 2008
Home of the blues
Originators of crunk music
Home to only rap group in history to win a Oscar
Civil Rights Musuem
Orange Mound (First neighborhood in America built by blacks)
Elvis- King of Rock & Roll
Issac Hayes- (R.I.P.) Soul legend
Best bbq in the world
Stax records (Motown of da south)
Are u fuking kidding me? That's all the history u can think of? This aint shit. Im not even gon name all the famous people from Oakland. Shit MC Hammer was the first rapper to go Diamond (10X Platinum). Short was the first to have 6 platinum albums. Black Panthers, Free Speech movement, I can go on and on. Oakland has just as much history as Memphis, if not more. C ome correct lil nigga.

Mar 14, 2003
Are u fuking kidding me? That's all the history u can think of? This aint shit. Im not even gon name all the famous people from Oakland. Shit MC Hammer was the first rapper to go Diamond (10X Platinum). Short was the first to have 6 platinum albums. Black Panthers, Free Speech movement, I can go on and on. Oakland has just as much history as Memphis, if not more. C ome correct lil nigga.
Thats all fa history off da top of my head, Im not even gonna do any research.

Oscar>>>>>>>>>>>Diamond

And Hammer was also da fastest rappa to go bankrupt. lol

And lets be real, Oakland doesn't have mo history than Memphis, its up there tho.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
props to 36mafia for gettin an oscar, but their music is wack in my opinion. they ain't got no flows at all. beats is cool and it's a wrap after that.
them dudes fell off awhile back, i used to have "the end" on thrust like 10 years ago... that shit slapped from beginning to end

eightball & mjg is a better representation of memphis imo

::

May 8, 2008
Thats all fa history off da top of my head, Im not even gonna do any research.

Oscar>>>>>>>>>>>Diamond

And Hammer was also da fastest rappa to go bankrupt. lol

And lets be real, Oakland doesn't have mo history than Memphis, its up there tho.
Oscar<<<<<<<Diamond...How many rappers have gon Diamond? I rest my case. Oakland has just as rich of history as Memphis, if not more. Dont get it fuked up my nigga.

Yea Hammer went bankrupt, but at least he aint sell out like 36 Mafia did. "Lolli Lolli Pop That Body."

Mar 14, 2003
Oscar<<<<<<<Diamond...How many rappers have gon Diamond? I rest my case. Oakland has just as rich of history as Memphis, if not more. Dont get it fuked up my nigga.

Yea Hammer went bankrupt, but at least he aint sell out like 36 Mafia did. "Lolli Lolli Pop That Body."
3 rappers have gone diamond. Now how many rappers how won an Oscar besides 3-6? 1 And that was Eminem, a white rapper. So I rest my case.

If Oakland got so much history how come tourist ain't comin' to yo city to see about it?

May 8, 2008
3 rappers have gone diamond. Now how many rappers how won an Oscar besides 3-6? 1 And that was Eminem, a white rapper. So I rest my case.

If Oakland got so much history how come tourist ain't comin' to yo city to see about it?
Number one, Oakland dont get tourists because of the dangerous image that it has. Oakland isn't a fuking tourist attraction. That's San Francisco. Number two, who gives a fuk about a fuking Oscar. 36 is a bunch of sellouts. They garbage as fuk now anyway. You're judging the history of a city by the amount of Oscar's it's rappers have? You a fuking clown. ONCE AGAIN, OAKLAND HAS JUST AS MUCH HISTORY AS MEMPHIS! IF NOT MORE....

Mar 14, 2003
Number one, Oakland dont get tourists because of the dangerous image that it has. Oakland isn't a fuking tourist attraction. That's San Francisco. Number two, who gives a fuk about a fuking Oscar. 36 is a bunch of sellouts. They garbage as fuk now anyway. You're judging the history of a city by the amount of Oscar's it's rappers have? You a fuking clown. ONCE AGAIN, OAKLAND HAS JUST AS MUCH HISTORY AS MEMPHIS! IF NOT MORE....
And Memphis ain't dangerous? LMAO Come on mane. Naw nigga I ain't judgin' off just a Oscar, I guess u missed da otha shit I listed off da top of my head. And Once again, Oakland doesn't have as much history as Memphis. But keep on replyin' to this dumb thread. hahaha