SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
Doc Truth said:
This silly gossip bullshit is a joke. Paperwork this paperwork that. Why would anybody give a fuck about any of this? This is a joke. Who goes online trying to expose people? What is this? Yall talking this stop snitching shit like you have killed people before. The fuck outta here. Yall some nerds getting all emotional and interested in this shit like its a fucking soap opera.
if they really are a snitch then they deserve to be exposed. and it wouldnt be our buisiness if we were talking about some random dude. but we have a right to know next time we go out and buy a cd are we supporting a dude who's a real nigga or a snitch ass liar?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
SYKO said:
once my dude chops it with his lawyer...the paperwork will be online...no doubt about it..just givin you hardcore gangsta rap fans a heads up....dont believe half the shit you hear on these albums...shit i think justin timberlake is more gangsta than half these niggas.....sheeeeeat
WOW say it aint so!!!

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
how u gone make a album called code of the street and not even follow it man come on that jus doesnt make sense it jus doesnt add up hahahhahhaha

but nah for real wheres the paper work matter fact whereres them pics a husalah in dress too i wanna good laugh

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
the paperwork will be in the streets way before it ever reaches the siccness...also id think that yall who value the real code of the streets would be happy to see paperwork on a snitch....some of yall suspect trying to protect the guilty...stop snitchin

Status
Not open for further replies.