SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2002
look @ yall...lol
i got folks in SD..
me sayin "yeah dat" is no different then kids in the UK screamin yadidmean
NOBODY from SD that i know of is tellin.....so ex that out the convo...
some of yall already said it.
imma just post the paper work...
it aint HUS, MESS, or anybody that i know from san diego...dead that shit now.
if yall dont know already..u stupid as fuck...
"code of the street" gave it away

May 4, 2002
DopeBoyFresh said:
Stop snitchin syko we all know its you! Eithier that or messy marv that fool snitched on mitchy slick for jumpin em into the bloods
/\/\/\/\/\/\
thats funny my nigga...
but i could NEVER snitch...it just aint in my blood or my genes
snitches should be gagged tied up and forced to listen to elton johns greatest hits while watching donnie brasco

Mar 26, 2007
Wow Looks like its the dude with the title CODE OF THE STREET.

Dam thats a fuckin dissapointment, not only that I never thought it would be him but hey THATS WHAT THE GAME DOES>>>CHANGES YOU.

Bad news but...........................O'well just another rat.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
You hella stupid blood acting like it's a game of Guess Who or some shit. Does he wear glasses? Is his beard black? It's funny tho people on here act like oh real niggas handle shit on the street and then some come on the internet to gossip about it with fans lol, never heard you say shit about handling it on the street tho but everyone says shit like that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I never even heard of dude aside from the siccness so its whatever to me. I love to your boy though syke if dude is the reason hes facing hella time. that shit is fucked up. My motto is if you are scared to do the time then dont do the dirt

May 4, 2002
ElToro05 said:
You hella stupid blood acting like it's a game of Guess Who or some shit. Does he wear glasses? Is his beard black? It's funny tho people on here act like oh real niggas handle shit on the street and then some come on the internet to gossip about it with fans lol, never heard you say shit about handling it on the street tho but everyone says shit like that.
real niggas do real shit...real niggas also use computers...(the smart ones at least) its called exposing the rat in every shape or form...i wont speak on handling anything on a website anymore ever(i did before and learned the hard way by having officers call my phone)...thats incriminating...but i guess street niggas like you dont know about that right???? its not wise to make threats to people working with police,feds,cia, etc. now how about that???
its not gossip...its REAL information..for those who liked to be informed..let me know...i have REAL info that i will release to the public...just like the media....

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok I understand that. Just seems funny tho when you read some comments on Siccness then a topic like this. But what I'm saying is why make it a game, why put clues all in your post and shit and string people along. If you really trying to bust 'em out just go head and say who it is.

May 10, 2002
^^ I feel you, just put it out there and let people do what they do or don't even start.. this thread is tired already and people barely heard of 151 so it ain't obvious

May 4, 2002
ElToro05 said:
Ok I understand that. Just seems funny tho when you read some comments on Siccness then a topic like this. But what I'm saying is why make it a game, why put clues all in your post and shit and string people along. If you really trying to bust 'em out just go head and say who it is.
i was tryin to prove a point my nigg...most of us listen to music...especially artists C-bo puts out...we all know who it is...it isnt a mystery when i said code of the street...which is the complete opposite of what this dude has done...so now yall know...just stay tuned for the paper work

May 4, 2002
King Sausage said:
SO UMMMMM......WHERE DAT PAPERWORK HOMIE
once my dude chops it with his lawyer...the paperwork will be online...no doubt about it..just givin you hardcore gangsta rap fans a heads up....dont believe half the shit you hear on these albums...shit i think justin timberlake is more gangsta than half these niggas.....sheeeeeat

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
SYKO said:
i was tryin to prove a point my nigg...most of us listen to music...especially artists C-bo puts out...we all know who it is...it isnt a mystery when i said code of the street...which is the complete opposite of what this dude has done...so now yall know...just stay tuned for the paper work
See you should've just post that cuz then you got some people thinking you was speaking on Mitchy Slick or some other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.