SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2006
BY THE WAY YAWL

KILLA TAY IS A CROSSDRESSER AND I GOT PICS (SOON AS THEY COME BACK FROM WALGREEN GETTIN DEVELOPED)

E-40 IS MY UNCLE ( SOON AS DA DNA TEST GET PROCESSED IMA POST UP THE EVIDENCE)

BROTHA LYNCH KILLED 2PAC ( I GOT VIDEO FOOTAGE BUT ITS GRAINY AND IMA GETTIN IT EDITED AND IMA POST IT )

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA IS A SERIAL RAPIST, MY HOMEGIRL TOLD ME SO AND HER HOMEGIRL KNOWS THIS GIRL DAT IS HAPPENED TO AND SHE SAID DAT CAT BE ON SUM GHB RAPE GAMES

BASICALLY THIS SHIT IS HERESAY FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE YA DIGGZ, BUT HERESAY

I WANNA SEE SOME SCANNED DOCUMENTS NOT SOME TYPE UP SHIZZNIT

TRUST NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE
DATS DA CODE OF THE STREETS

May 4, 2002
ElToro05 said:
See you should've just post that cuz then you got some people thinking you was speaking on Mitchy Slick or some other people.
i feel you on that my nigga so ok.
yes, 151 is a reptuble snitch
my dudes lookin at 20 years max 5 minimum all fed.
it is not a game...niggas in seattle been sayin 151 told on some other shit years ago..but i didnt wanna believe it cause i fucked wit ol boy. if you look inside the code of the street album cover...he states to a certain point to somebody "when you get out, i got you" well that nigga was told on also by dude man REAL niggas that would not lie pointed this fact out to me....so for all you slow kids once again...yes that who is tellin..not MITCHY, not HUS, or anybody else that i know of in the gangsta rap circle is tellin. as far as i know...this site is used for information right??? ok..there it is in black and white.quote me on it. say what you wanna say..but personally...i pray to god i dont run into this nigga....now continue til i return with the paperwork...again THESE ARE NOT SPECULATIONS...IT IS A REAL FACT

May 4, 2002
King Sausage said:
BY THE WAY YAWL

KILLA TAY IS A CROSSDRESSER AND I GOT PICS (SOON AS THEY COME BACK FROM WALGREEN GETTIN DEVELOPED)

E-40 IS MY UNCLE ( SOON AS DA DNA TEST GET PROCESSED IMA POST UP THE EVIDENCE)

BROTHA LYNCH KILLED 2PAC ( I GOT VIDEO FOOTAGE BUT ITS GRAINY AND IMA GETTIN IT EDITED AND IMA POST IT )

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA IS A SERIAL RAPIST, MY HOMEGIRL TOLD ME SO AND HER HOMEGIRL KNOWS THIS GIRL DAT IS HAPPENED TO AND SHE SAID DAT CAT BE ON SUM GHB RAPE GAMES

BASICALLY THIS SHIT IS HERESAY FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE YA DIGGZ, BUT HERESAY

I WANNA SEE SOME SCANNED DOCUMENTS NOT SOME TYPE UP SHIZZNIT

TRUST NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE
DATS DA CODE OF THE STREETS
your right..so i guess you believe all the shit on his album???
people downplayed the hus shit til pictures came about...i WILL post paperwork..certain legalities will not let me do so at this point and time...this is not hear say...this is some one that is in REAL TROUBLE right now..behind this dude...he was literally set up..on some THE WIRE type shit...now if it aint realer than that...keep your own opinion...matter of fact people...dont believe me til you see the paper work...just though id let yall know...that 99.8 % of your favorite rappers is bitches..im hurt the most cause i actually accepted dude in my home around my kid and shit like that..so excuse me if i seem to be takin it further than it really should be...my nigga is a stand up dude who is takin the fall behind a sucka....thats all thats it...if the mods want they can close this thread til i come back with paper work...its nothin...just remember...SYKE told you so

Sep 20, 2006
SYKO said:
your right..so i guess you believe all the shit on his album???
people downplayed the hus shit til pictures came about...i WILL post paperwork..certain legalities will not let me do so at this point and time...this is not hear say....

THE HUS SHIT...? WHA PICS YOU TALKING BOUT, THEM ONES WHERE HE WAS SITTIN AT STARBUCKS WITH THE FEDS AND THE NARCOTICS TASK FORCE? OR THE ONES WHERE HE WAS TAPIN THE MIC TO HIS CHEST?

DEM PIC AINT PROVED NUTTIN EXCEPT HUS MADE SUM CATZ LAFF IN 7TH GRADE

CERTAIN LEGALITIES? YOU DONE ALREADY EXPOSED A C.I. / SNITCH SO WHATS HOLDIN BACK THE REST OF THE INFO ? IT AINT LIKE I CANT SPEND 20 MINS ON GOOGLE AND FIND DAT CATZ REEL NAME YA DIGGZ LIKE J FRM DA CREST ? BUT I FEEL YOU ON NOT WANTIN TO LEEK FURTH INFO HOMESLICE, ITS ALL GRAVITATIONALISTIC ON MAH SIDE NILLA

Apr 30, 2007
50cal said:
It doesnt suprise me..whoever it is....the game is changing and it will be your closest homie that snitch on you.
naw folks the game aint changin...its the same old shit up under the sun...this type of shit been happin...matter fact i got "little homies" 14,15 years old facin 40 years...over shit grown ass men that been to the pen hella times is talkin bout...there aint no rules or rhyme or reason to this shit...if any of u niggaz really belive theres a code to the street...ur livin in dream world...i seen real ass gangsta niggaz that stay in real funk....stay puttin in dirt that would make u want throw up...turn around and snitch over little time...but at the same time u see niggaz stay true and be real men and ride they own beef...it all matters on the indivdual situation or person...shits grimy and most niggaz in the world is all about self...so like bo said "if u aint ready to bite the hook,u best stick to them books"

May 4, 2002
King Sausage said:
THE HUS SHIT...? WHA PICS YOU TALKING BOUT, THEM ONES WHERE HE WAS SITTIN AT STARBUCKS WITH THE FEDS AND THE NARCOTICS TASK FORCE? OR THE ONES WHERE HE WAS TAPIN THE MIC TO HIS CHEST?

DEM PIC AINT PROVED NUTTIN EXCEPT HUS MADE SUM CATZ LAFF IN 7TH GRADE

CERTAIN LEGALITIES? YOU DONE ALREADY EXPOSED A C.I. / SNITCH SO WHATS HOLDIN BACK THE REST OF THE INFO ? IT AINT LIKE I CANT SPEND 20 MINS ON GOOGLE AND FIND DAT CATZ REEL NAME YA DIGGZ LIKE J FRM DA CREST ? BUT I FEEL YOU ON NOT WANTIN TO LEEK FURTH INFO HOMESLICE, ITS ALL GRAVITATIONALISTIC ON MAH SIDE NILLA
thats exactly the point..i (me personally) have not exposed his real name...therefore i havent broken any laws...if any one else does..thats their business...its all good homie i really know how the law works...and i plead the fifth on anything that would tie my government name to his or my dude feel me?? my bitch is a criminal defense lawyer..so im real careful on what i say on here...ive learned the hard way once before when i made a few "threats" to online personalities...like i said..this thread can be closed until i provide more information that is concrete(i've given enough concrete evidence i believe)..i just though the FANS would like to know shit like this.....1hunnit & 1love

"STOP SNITCHIN & STOP LYIN"
THATS THE MOVEMENT FOR 2007

May 30, 2006
ElToro05 said:
You hella stupid blood acting like it's a game of Guess Who or some shit. Does he wear glasses? Is his beard black? It's funny tho people on here act like oh real niggas handle shit on the street and then some come on the internet to gossip about it with fans lol, never heard you say shit about handling it on the street tho but everyone says shit like that.
That's real ass spit.

And what's the point of making this thread prematuraly? U shouldve waited till u got the paperwork if u was gonna do all of this shit.

If it is 151 u already know Killa Tay gonna come on here wit a cape on speakin 4 the next man defending a WCM member like he do for C-BO ALL the fuckin time

May 4, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
That's real ass spit.

And what's the point of making this thread prematuraly? U shouldve waited till u got the paperwork if u was gonna do all of this shit.

If it is 151 u already know Killa Tay gonna come on here wit a cape on speakin 4 the next man defending a WCM member like he do for C-BO ALL the fuckin time
if your potnas mom called you and told you her son was shot & killed...are you gonna wait to see the body? it aint premature....just releasing the facts..im done talkin...i wont come back until i have the paper work

Mar 26, 2007
Real shit though someone I knew back in the day no one close, rat nigga ended up snitchin on some bullshit and the homie posted his shit all over the net after paper work was given, even went to Kinko's and made 10,000 copies and just drove by the block tossin the papers all over the block I mean just pullin up to niggas and tossin the shit right out, ya gotta let niggas know when shit like this pop off especially if its officail and you know niggaz that know who the "snitch" is but not aware of whats poppin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.