SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
BOLO said:
the paperwork will be in the streets way before it ever reaches the siccness...also id think that yall who value the real code of the streets would be happy to see paperwork on a snitch....some of yall suspect trying to protect the guilty...stop snitchin
with that being said, can the mods close this thread until i come back with some paperwork..thats if you want that kinda shit on here..i dont wanna disappoint the fans by threads with no concrete evidence besides my word (which stretches a long way). thank you and 1hunnit:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
these are not allegations..i just see not everybody respects the truth.
so until i return (which i will) with the hardcore evidence...we dont need any more speculators, i honestly didnt know it was gonna cause a circus effect. real people are facing time and i spoke out against it. i can respect every ones opinions..so im just being real about it. i dont intend on gaining or losing fans or respect from this post...the point is to expose and bring truth...and another thing...this is a website aimed and dedicated to the streets...so i feel this topic is relevant here...critics,gangstas,bitches, hard core posers, i.e. all come here for information on GANGSTA RAP..and or RAP music in general...its only a matter of time before street shit comes on here anyway..I.E. mac dres death, woodies death, sicx's situation...everybody whos a part of this online community is somewhat a reporter of this lifestyle...right or wrong?? once again 1hunnit..and im REALLY done this time...lol..be easy and watch closely to everything

Nov 7, 2005
SYKO said:
these are not allegations..i just see not everybody respects the truth.
so until i return (which i will) with the hardcore evidence...we dont need any more speculators, i honestly didnt know it was gonna cause a circus effect. real people are facing time and i spoke out against it. i can respect every ones opinions..so im just being real about it. i dont intend on gaining or losing fans or respect from this post...the point is to expose and bring truth...and another thing...this is a website aimed and dedicated to the streets...so i feel this topic is relevant here...critics,gangstas,bitches, hard core posers, i.e. all come here for information on GANGSTA RAP..and or RAP music in general...its only a matter of time before street shit comes on here anyway..I.E. mac dres death, woodies death, sicx's situation...everybody whos a part of this online community is somewhat a reporter of this lifestyle...right or wrong?? once again 1hunnit..and im REALLY done this time...lol..be easy and watch closely to everything
in other words you have no proof at this time and was just going off what someone who don't like dude told you.

Feb 8, 2003
What you gonna do if it comes out that 151 really didnt snitch and it was just a rumor? you burned bridges to a friendship and blocked his hustle on his CODE OF THE STREETS album.

Btw
If theres paperwork on this you dont need no lawyer to give it to you anyone can pull it up on the net its in public records all you gotta do is know is what county this happened in and 151 first and last name and age. Then its there.

Status
Not open for further replies.