SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2006
TAY CAPONE1 said:
YEH THE ALBUM IS PRETTY MUCH DONE...JUST GOT A FEW MINOR THINGS 2 FINISH UP & WAIT 4 BO 2 COME BACC 2 CALI SO WE CAN DO THE LAST SONG...
good shit, Tay I been supportin ya shit since them OG awol dayz, "westcoast set trippin" **I damn near got all them albums, keep up the REAL muzic,***100

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND 151...DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN A BITCH NIGGAS HYPE!!

(TWIN G)
FIRST OFF SICCO...WHO THE FUCC ARE YOU TO BE ON THIS SHIT RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A 2 FACED ASS FAGET.2ND YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA ALL THIS TALK DOWN PLAYING MY NIGGA MY DUDE MY BESTFRIEND IS SOME COCC SUCCIN BUTTER MOUTH ASS SHIT BOY GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT.....NOW AM FORCE TO GO OUT MY CHARACTER AN TELL THE REAL BIZ ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPEN WITH MY NIGGA SINCE A NOBODY ASS NIGGA WANNA RUN HIS FUCIN MOUTH WHEN HE NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COME UP WITH A DECENT ALBUM

THE NIGGA HE SUPPOSE HAVE TOLD ON IS OUT BUT MY NIGGA IS STILL IN.....BUT HE TOLD/.......MMM!!OK 2ND THE NIGGA HE SUPPOSE HAVE TOLD ON 12 YEARS AGO GETS OUT AN THERE HANGIN TOGETHER LIKE OLD TIMES....BUT YET HE TOLD ON HIM TO.....YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE MY NIGGA 151 TOLD ME A LONG TIME AGO NIGGAS TRY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU TO BRING YOUR NAME DOWN WHEN YOUR ON TOP THEY TRY TO SAY NEGATIVE SHIT ABOUT YOU.AM JUST SHOCCED THAT SICO WAS THE ONE TO GET ON HERE AN PROMOTE THIS SHIT AN MY NIGGA HAD NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR THIS JAKE ASS NIGGA MAN BOTTOM IS THE TURTH IS IF MY NIGGA IS TALKIN WHY AINT ANYONE ELSE IN JAIL FACIN 20....MMMM!!!I KNOW WHO THE KEY NIGGA IN THIS SHIT AN AM ON HIS HEAD CUZ ON MY SET AN KIDS NIGGA LAC GANG FOR LIFE ANY NIGGA SPEAKIN ON MY NIGGA WILL GET THE BIZNEZZ TRUST ME.NOW NIGGAS THAT KNOW ME LIKE TAY.BO.MARV ALL MY SAC NIGGAS AN SEATTLE AN PORTLAND NIGGAS KNOW CUZ I DONT DO THIS INTERNET SHIT SO SEE ME ON THE STREETS BOY....

PS.. THIS AINT MAFIA I WONT PUT MY ISSUE WITH YOU ON RAP SONGS BOY!
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BOY ITS ON.(TWIN G)

PSS.. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS I WONT READ IT CUZ I DONT GET ON HEAR AM IN THE HOOD DOING WHAT CRIPS DO KEEPIN IT ACTIVE AN GANGY CUZ!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
On The Real, I Highly Doubt 151 Is A Snitch, Dude Is A Stand Up Guy And With His Talent I Dont Think He Would Be Dumb Enough To Let An Opportunity To Shine Thru C-Bo And The WCM Deal Juss Slip Away

I May Be Wrong But Im Not Gonna Beileve Shit Til I See Sealed Documents Provin He Took The Stand Or Pointed The Finger

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
THINK ABOUT IT

TAY CAPONE1 said:
I HATE 2 SAY IT BUT PEOPLE CAN DESTROY THERE OWN CREDIBILTY WITH THESE KIND OF SHENANIGANS!!LOL.........WCM100
Killa ain't never lied!

SYKO...this is outrageous. Use your brain for 2 seconds and think about this....

There are 2 parties involved in this scenario.....151 and Michael Williams (AKA Mike Dub). I also have copies of 151's charging papers that I downloaded LAST NIGHT directly from the US Federal Courts website that clearly state that he was set-up in a buy/bust operation by a "cooperating defendant." Who set him up? Michael Williams. Who's still in jail with no bail lookin' at 20+ years? 151. Who's out of jail and running around trying to make people think that he got snitched on? Michael Williams. And if Michael Williams got snitched on, why is it that they haven't pressed any charges against him yet? But 151 got charged a week ago. Michael Williams doesn't even fuckin' exist in the Federal Court system!!!! If 151 is snitching on people and setting people up.....WHY IS HE STILL IN FUCKIN' JAIL???? The order for detention clearly states that they are holding him because he's a flight risk and to make sure that other people involved with the case (the "cooperating defendant") are safe. But if he's cooperating with the Feds...why would they be worried about it???

Do the math buddy....it doesn't add up. You're being taken on a loooooooong ride and when the truth comes out, you're gonna see what a fuckin' TOOL you're being right now. Like Tay said...when everything is said and done is when all of the facts will be available. I would post up 151's paperwork....but I wouldn't want the Feds to come knockin' at my door for some dumbshit like "endangering the life of a witness/cooperating defendant" or somethin'.

Mike Dub and his girlfriend Nicole set-up 151. And Mike Dub also doesn't realize that one of our people was in the courtroom the day he went to court (and was subsequently released) and overheard the Federal Prosecutor say..."It's OK, he's working with us." :siccness:

Apr 12, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
Killa ain't never lied!

SYKO...this is outrageous. Use your brain for 2 seconds and think about this....

There are 2 parties involved in this scenario.....151 and Michael Williams (AKA Mike Dub). I also have copies of 151's charging papers that I downloaded LAST NIGHT directly from the US Federal Courts website that clearly state that he was set-up in a buy/bust operation by a "cooperating defendant." Who set him up? Michael Williams. Who's still in jail with no bail lookin' at 20+ years? 151. Who's out of jail and running around trying to make people think that he got snitched on? Michael Williams. And if Michael Williams got snitched on, why is it that they haven't pressed any charges against him yet? But 151 got charged a week ago. Michael Williams doesn't even fuckin' exist in the Federal Court system!!!! If 151 is snitching on people and setting people up.....WHY IS HE STILL IN FUCKIN' JAIL???? The order for detention clearly states that they are holding him because he's a flight risk and to make sure that other people involved with the case (the "cooperating defendant") are safe. But if he's cooperating with the Feds...why would they be worried about it???

Do the math buddy....it doesn't add up. You're being taken on a loooooooong ride and when the truth comes out, you're gonna see what a fuckin' TOOL you're being right now. Like Tay said...when everything is said and done is when all of the facts will be available. I would post up 151's paperwork....but I wouldn't want the Feds to come knockin' at my door for some dumbshit like "endangering the life of a witness/cooperating defendant" or somethin'.

Mike Dub and his girlfriend Nicole set-up 151. And Mike Dub also doesn't realize that one of our people was in the courtroom the day he went to court (and was subsequently released) and overheard the Federal Prosecutor say..."It's OK, he's working with us." :siccness:

THANK GOD FOR D-SANE CUZ I WAS GETTIN SICK OF SEEING THAT HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT.

Jun 2, 2005
Its' funny how cats act like snitching is something new... As long as muthafuckas keep going to jail for commiting crimes, mutahfuckas will continue to snitch... Why is that? Because not all, but a lot of cats that do dirt are low down, selfish shady muthafuckas... If your homie will smoke you over a dice game, or jack adn kill one of their homies, why would it be a big surprise for a cat to snitch on another cat... It's all the same sh8t to me, Shady Cats do Shady sh*t point blank...The moral of the sory is if you are doing dirt, you need to stay on the look out for shady niggaz, because most liekly they will get you, before the ones times do...

May 5, 2005
Living Legend said:
Its' funny how cats act like snitching is something new... As long as muthafuckas keep going to jail for commiting crimes, mutahfuckas will continue to snitch... Why is that? Because not all, but a lot of cats that do dirt are low down, selfish shady muthafuckas... If your homie will smoke you over a dice game, or jack adn kill one of their homies, why would it be a big surprise for a cat to snitch on another cat... It's all the same sh8t to me, Shady Cats do Shady sh*t point blank...The moral of the sory is if you are doing dirt, you need to stay on the look out for shady niggaz, because most liekly they will get you, before the ones times do...
Basically. If you don't want somebody to "Snitch" on you then don't do dirt period. Am I supposed to feel sorry for a dumb mothafuckin criminal? The fuck outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.