SOME RAPPERS DONT FOLLOW THE "CODE OF THE STREET"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
SYKO said:
look @ yall...lol
i got folks in SD..
me sayin "yeah dat" is no different then kids in the UK screamin yadidmean
NOBODY from SD that i know of is tellin.....so ex that out the convo...
some of yall already said it.
imma just post the paper work...
it aint HUS, MESS, or anybody that i know from san diego...dead that shit now.
if yall dont know already..u stupid as fuck...
"code of the street" gave it away

it's nuthin homie but you cant expect to put up a thread where you have to "guess" who the snitch is and not expect to use your own words for hints, i think that was the point of your thread.anyways i never even heard of dude so i gives a fuck

May 12, 2004
How have you guys never heard of 151, have you never heard C-BO's Till My Casket Drops ,The West Coast Trippin Comp, The West Coast Mafia album???..those are only the albums i can think of off the top of my head, theres more

Mar 26, 2007
TAY CAPONE1 said:
YEH THE ALBUM IS PRETTY MUCH DONE...JUST GOT A FEW MINOR THINGS 2 FINISH UP & WAIT 4 BO 2 COME BACC 2 CALI SO WE CAN DO THE LAST SONG...

Yo Tay if you dont mind letting peeps know the name of your new album? If nots its all gravy.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
How have you guys never heard of 151, have you never heard C-BO's Till My Casket Drops ,The West Coast Trippin Comp, The West Coast Mafia album???..those are only the albums i can think of off the top of my head, theres more
I know it's hard to imagine, but I bet there is some people in this world who don't listen to C-Bo or his camp.

May 12, 2004
ElToro05 said:
I know it's hard to imagine, but I bet there is some people in this world who don't listen to C-Bo or his camp.

dont be a dick, i was just sayin that most people on here listen or have listened to the old BO and AWOL shit so i assumed if they were up on there game they would know who 151 is, not everyone, but most peeps on this board

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
TAY CAPONE1 said:
I HATE 2 SAY IT BUT PEOPLE CAN DESTROY THERE OWN CREDIBILTY WITH THESE KIND OF SHENANIGANS!!LOL.........WCM100
real talk and lol at "shensnigans"!!! haha

but dude who started the thread we need 2 see this shit how much time u need untill we can start roastin yo ass 4 postin bullshit

May 2, 2006
if you're so angry about this shit, hit the streets and handle it like the man youre supposed to be. I know you are no stranger to seattle, and you said you've had contact with 151 personally. dont post gossip on the internet and act like your word is supposed to mean anything to anybody

May 30, 2006
I would like 2 know why the fuck iz the thread starter gonna post some shit about "I bet u can't guess who's snitching" thread. Giving hints & shit like this is s fuckin game & then when mafuckas guess who he's hollering "I'll be back later when I can produce some paperwork 4 y'all"

Aug 13, 2002
SPEAKING ON CODE OF THE STREETS..IM FROM TEXAS, AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT 3 CONSECUTIVE 30 YEAR SENTENCES ON CONSPIARCY!! DIDNT CATCH HIM WITH SHIT..JUST MUTHFUCKAS SNITCHIN..DUDE'S NAME WAS TWISTED BLACK, AND HE WAS ONE OF THE REALEAST RAPPERS EVER..PEROID..HE ALSO HAD A SONG CALLED CODE OF THE STREETS, AND BEST BELIVE, HE FOLLOWED IT TO A T!! i KNOW THIS AINT BAY..BUT CHECK IT OUT!!

TWISTED BLACK - CODE OF THE STREETS
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2538345119fc57/

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pushinbigbody00 said:
SPEAKING ON CODE OF THE STREETS..IM FROM TEXAS, AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT 3 CONSECUTIVE 30 YEAR SENTENCES ON CONSPIARCY!! DIDNT CATCH HIM WITH SHIT..JUST MUTHFUCKAS SNITCHIN..DUDE'S NAME WAS TWISTED BLACK, AND HE WAS ONE OF THE REALEAST RAPPERS EVER..PEROID..HE ALSO HAD A SONG CALLED CODE OF THE STREETS, AND BEST BELIVE, HE FOLLOWED IT TO A T!! i KNOW THIS AINT BAY..BUT CHECK IT OUT!!

TWISTED BLACK - CODE OF THE STREETS
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2538345119fc57/
sorry about your folks homie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.