Siccness.net wishlist.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2006
Can we just get rid of all the trolls? Mac jesus, incisions, dagrimfaggotjuggalo, all need to go away forever and the sicc will be healed

Sep 25, 2014
Can we just get rid of all the trolls? Mac jesus, incisions, dagrimfaggotjuggalo, all need to go away forever and the sicc will be healed

How bout you stop capin for a gay man n then we can talk about it

Site is good as is....yall need to attract new members n stop shittin on every newbie off top if u ever want the site to once again flourish. Maybe merge some of the dead forums together as well.

Jul 16, 2015
Yup. And hopefully this site will be healed after... I mean, look how messed up it is right now, it's glitching so bad that when you typed "mac jesus", it didnt even auto-correct it to say "myself".

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Site is good as is....yall need to attract new members n stop shittin on every newbie off top if u ever want the site to once again flourish.
^^^ This right here, ive said it once and i will say it again downtime and banning all the ppl that actually made the forum interesting rather they got on your nerves are not, they kept us coming back...

Rappers say we dont ban enough and all the others say we ban to much.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Features:
Embed Tweets
Embed Instagram photos
Auto Embedding of YouTube vids every time there is a YouTube link

I also think that we should have mods be more active. Threads get sidetracked a lot lately. I remember like 3-4 decent threads recently that were ruined by bickering between Incisions, DaGrimProphet, and/or jmacc that had nothing to do with anything. Would be cool if mods would move posts like those to their own thread so good threads aren't derailed with bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.