Siccness.net wishlist.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Site is good as is....yall need to attract new members n stop shittin on every newbie off top if u ever want the site to once again flourish. Maybe merge some of the dead forums together as well.
Never thought I would agree with this dude, but he's right. More publicity is the biggest thing that's needed so we can get new members as a lot of the older posters got full-time jobs, families, and no time to post. This means that younger people are probably gonna be the ones joining the site, which I know for a fact 99% of the sicc has a problem with. Yall just don't want new people coming here and changing the community you known for years, so you clown em off and stop the sicc from ever expanding.

Of course the other problem is that most people under 20 have never been on a message board before in their lives, and most people above that age stopped using them a long time ago to move onto social media. Most of em wouldn't return back to sites like this cuz they don't know how much stuff you can do here that you could never do on a bullshit social network like facebook.

I also think that we should have mods be more active. Threads get sidetracked a lot lately. I remember like 3-4 decent threads recently that were ruined by bickering between Incisions, DaGrimProphet, and/or jmacc that had nothing to do with anything. Would be cool if mods would move posts like those to their own thread so good threads aren't derailed with bullshit.
I agree with you 100% but i feel like the problem is directly caused by the hostility in the community here, so dudes start attacking each other for no reason on threads.

Not meaning to point fingers but jmacc probably does this the most. Maybe mods could see this shit and delete it if the post in question is irrelevant and only made to piss somebody off before long ass annoying arguments start up. But this gotta be a 2 way street so everybody gets treated equally no matter who is getting ripped on, I can tell this would be a problem when completely irrelevant shit like this gets so many props just because it's directed at a poster most dudes don't like:

Shut the fuck up and go make yourself a baked bean white bread sandwich you fucking cornball faggot
Then one of the deserted forums like Sister Side can be deleted and replaced with a forum exclusively for user beefs. Shit would be hilarious and may bring more traffic to the site. And nobody would feel the need to clog up the other forums with that shit.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Sep 25, 2014
Never thought I would agree with this dude, but he's right. More publicity is the biggest thing that's needed so we can get new members as a lot of the older posters got full-time jobs, families, and no time to post. This means that younger people are probably gonna be the ones joining the site, which I know for a fact 99% of the sicc has a problem with. Yall just don't want new people coming here and changing the community you known for years, so you clown em off and stop the sicc from ever expanding.

Of course the other problem is that most people under 20 have never been on a message board before in their lives, and most people above that age stopped using them a long time ago to move onto social media. Most of em wouldn't return back to sites like this cuz they don't know how much stuff you can do here that you could never do on a bullshit social network like facebook.

I agree with you 100% but i feel like the problem is directly caused by the hostility in the community here, so dudes start attacking each other for no reason on threads.

Not meaning to point fingers but jmacc probably does this the most. Maybe mods could see this shit and delete it if the post in question is irrelevant and only made to piss somebody off before long ass annoying arguments start up. But this gotta be a 2 way street so everybody gets treated equally no matter who is getting ripped on, I can tell this would be a problem when completely irrelevant shit like this gets so many props just because it's directed at a poster most dudes don't like:

Then one of the deserted forums like Sister Side can be deleted and replaced with a forum exclusively for user beefs. Shit would be hilarious and may bring more traffic to the site. And nobody would feel the need to clog up the other forums with that shit.

any1 who read that whole thing is a retard

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Features:
Embed Tweets
Embed Instagram photos
Auto Embedding of YouTube vids every time there is a YouTube link

I also think that we should have mods be more active. Threads get sidetracked a lot lately. I remember like 3-4 decent threads recently that were ruined by bickering between Incisions, DaGrimProphet, and/or jmacc that had nothing to do with anything. Would be cool if mods would move posts like those to their own thread so good threads aren't derailed with bullshit.
You can automatically post videos from youtube WSHH and hundreds of others.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhIiJt34Y0079wW9uz]Juicy J Feat. Wiz Khalifa - Whole Thang | New Video[/ame]

Nov 18, 2010
One thing that'd be cool is to have a feed or forum of all the music posted on siccness youtube channel and being able to upvote or downvote songs on here.

I think that would increase traffic if you could say check a subforum on here and see all the most popular (most upvotes) cali music of past couple weeks or month.

I think best way to increase traffic is off the youtube channel.

Jul 12, 2002
Nov 11, 2006
Not meaning to point fingers but jmacc probably does this the most.
U lil name droppin crybaby snitch, go to another message board and be annoying and gay, no one on here cares wtf u got to say, faggots like u is the sicc's biggest problem

edit: most of us been posting on the sicc for 10+ years now, back when your lil dumbass was slap boxing on the short bus with all the other retarded british kids and waiting on yo 2 dads to make u a baked bean whitebread sammich for dinner u corny lil fucker, u need to quit acting like you know whats goin on around here, trying to make suggestions about the sicc and shit.....gtfoh

U really should focus on something that you actually have a lil knowledge about, like walkmans and trailer parks. Quit trying to act like you know about bay area rap from the 90's that came out before your lil punk ass was even born

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This site needs more girls. If there's anyway you could pull that off then cool.

A lot of people been sticking to IG and posting here less. Just an observation.

I'm not going to address the dudes writing paragraphs crying to each other in this thread other than to say they way to easy to get going.

This place been cool for 10+ years and I'll keep coming back no matter. But, I'm hella disappointed hard times doesn't exist. I'm not a big fan of banning people, but some posters do need to be banished or put on time outs for periods of time and that's a good place for em.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
there wouldnt be a point tho, unless we merged every pic thread on the sicc into an IG forum, which would somehow automatically post your IG photos here and vice versa

i dont really fuck wit IG much so im not sure if thats even remotely possible...

honestly, all the trolls and bullshit make siccness more interesting, but thats to us veteran posters i feel...the only thing i care about is stability...i hate when sicc goes down, this is one of my main sources for local and national news, and commentary on the shit thats goin on, aside from all the music related shit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
New classic posts mod. I remember checking out that forum when I first signed up and I was surprised to see only 4 pages and like 25% of the threads I scrolled through were just expired picture links. That forum really has potential but it needs somebody to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.