Siccness.net wishlist.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I stopped posting the interviews in the forums since traffic died down, its like they go unnoticed.

Interviews
I don't always reply to the threads but I've found out about the interviews via you posting in the forums man. I showed my non sicness friends the Mac minister one and they thought it was dope to hear that side of things, for what it's worth.

Nov 18, 2010
We should talk I'm dat nigga..Pierre knows da deal

timebomb @timebomb
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris
& mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts

Got me beat but a decade under my belt at 24 aint too bad.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
timebomb @timebomb
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris
& mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts

Got me beat but a decade under my belt at 24 aint too bad.
Forgot about mouth my nuts. Thats the dude. I got hook ups on nutrients. Can beat almost all internet prices. Soil sometimes depending... I'll hook up siccness deals. I've hooked a few brehs up but don't wanna drop names. Where's our forum Gabe?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic grows that fire. i post only from my phone, i havent been on a computer in a minute id prob be the worst mod as far as the "work" involved. ill always share the info i know about growing.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Forgot about mouth my nuts. Thats the dude. I got hook ups on nutrients. Can beat almost all internet prices. Soil sometimes depending... I'll hook up siccness deals. I've hooked a few brehs up but don't wanna drop names. Where's our forum Gabe?
On top of that homeboy gots all the wcm albums for the low!! Fuck with him!!

Feb 11, 2006
Pierre and Snake need to mod that forum. .Id be a shit mod as Im always busy ..I'm a Lurk in there though if it gets set up and Share some Knowledge (Let's talk irrigation systems haha) ..SmokingGoods would be a good mod for that to,Plus he Don of Dons at smoking that Fire haha I just cropped 9 pounds from a set up I have and trying to squeeze 4/5 crops a year from each property hahaha I'm a greedy basted

So yeah Cultivation Forum is needed brehs

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Pierre and Snake need to mod that forum. .Id be a shit mod as Im always busy ..I'm a Lurk in there though if it gets set up and Share some Knowledge (Let's talk irrigation systems haha) ..SmokingGoods would be a good mod for that to,Plus he Don of Dons at smoking that Fire haha I just cropped 9 pounds from a set up I have and trying to squeeze 4/5 crops a year from each property hahaha I'm a greedy basted

So yeah Cultivation Forum is needed brehs
yup yup

a cultivation forum should be mando...id rather see people from the detox modding it tho

Nov 4, 2005
I think one of the reasons this forum is dead is because bay area rap right now is in a bad state and of course all the young people are obsessed with instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.