SERIOUSLY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IF U EVER HAD 2 RESIDE IN AND WALK THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES....U WOULD FEEL ME 100%. I RESPECT YOUR ANGLE BUT I HOPE U RESPECT MINE. I WAS HEAVY IN CHURCH AT 11 YEARS OLD....IF I HAD A "CHOICE" I WOULD HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION....BUT THE DECISION I MADE WAS DUE 2 MY INTELLIGENCE AND NOT WANTING 2 DIE....I GOT SHOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN A GANG SITUATION EVEN THOUGH I WASNT OFFICIALLY ON THE HOOD BUT OF COURSE AFTER THAT "THE GANG" HAD ALREADY MADE ME AN HONORARY MEMBER AND WANTED 2 JUMP ME IN. MAYBE U HAD 2 BE THERE.....

Feb 11, 2006
Lets not have people get it twisted either... Ap9 is not just the victim of a bunch of internet hagglers and tay, no disrespect but idk if youve seen all the shit that went on with ap9 and the siccness... Back before he started getting clowned for his pics and all that, there were whole other problems that arose before all that clowning shit. Everybody was for the most part cool with ap on here including me, until he started going off on me (and a few others) calling me a "HATER!!!" because i gave an honest thoughts about a song... When right hand to god, i was actually giving it a positive review, it was something like "the raps were dope, the hook was cool, the beat was ok it couldve been better but overall it was coo" and he went off on a caps lock drive-by... And i felt like he was tryna shit on people so i spoke my mind and let him know that he aint better than us just cuz youre a rapper and u cant go talkin shit and disrespecting people just cuz youre a rapper. And then he went on to posting videos talking shit about me on some fuckboy shit wit indecent squaking around in the background with his finger in his butt

So not all of the "anti-ap9" shit on here is just because some of pics of his daughters poodle, its more than that. And theres countless other times hes came at people sideways and got caught in lies and did other fuck shit that im forgetting right now cuz its old news anyways... But the reason siccness hasnt really re-gained any of the respect they had for him is because he continues to pop back every couple months and still talks the same shit.
people forget all that shit,me personally I never even had a problem with that lil guy used to listne to his music and respect what he said till some thread about lavish D mentioning him in a rap where he was the fool who started talkin shit to me first like Im supposed to bow down ,then challenging niggaz online to a fight ahahhah but people forget all that shit ,all of what you said is on hit ma nig .

All the other clowin shit that goes on with regards to that dude he brought on himself .

From claiming to be the only man on the planet to have their siccness account hacked and then the hacker claiming AP9 had died ( lmbao ) to all the fruity ass bubble bath selfies and nonsense ahaha

Decent music..... stupid ass diva ego

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND U CAN SAY FUCC THE GANG LIFE ALL U WANT BUT EVEN IF ME OR U WERENT IN THE EQUATION...IT WOULD STILL EXIST. AT MY AGE NOW I LACE YOUNGSTAS AND NOT RECRUIT THEM BUT AS 1 MAN U WILL ONLY GET YOUR HEAD BUSTED TRYING 2 MAINTAIN THE ATTITUDE U HAVE IN A GANG ENVIRONMENT. THESE LIL G'S ARE WORSE THAN US BECUZ THEY DONT HAVE GUIDELINES. I WAS PART OF A REAL ORGANIZED GANG THAT BANGED,NOT JUST CLAIMED. AND I STILL DISAGREE WITH U ON THE GLORIFYING PART....BECUZ EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NARRATED AND LIVED IT, U HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA OF WHAT I DO IN THESE STREETS 2 HELP PPL BECOME BETTER AND IF U DID U WOULDNT JUST LOOK AT ME AS THE RAPPER TALKIN SHIT ON SICCNESS. I RAISE KIDS AND PAY BILLS JUST LIKE U. JUST BECUZ WE ARENT FROM THE SAME CLOTH DOESNT MEAN THAT WE GOTTA DISAGREE ON EVERYTHING. THE POINTS I MAKE ARE VALID AND SO ARE SOME OF YOURS BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS IM NOT DISRESPECTING THE SQUARE LIFE...I UNDERSTAND IT WELL AND HAD A SQUARE MOTHER WHO HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS CREATING WHEN SHE MOVED HER BABY BOY 2 WEST LOS ANGELES. I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT I WATCHED PPL DIE IN FRONT OF ME AND SAW EXTREME ACTS OF VIOLENCE AT A YOUNG AGE BUT IT MADE ME AWARE OF THAT KIND OF DANGER AND I RESPECT THE "GANG LIFE" 4 WHAT IT IS. A REALITY~

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I CHALLENGE SHIT TALKERS ON LINE 2 FIGHTS ALL THE TIME AND BEEN DOIN IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF SICCNESS. ACCEPTING SO MUCH PERSONAL CRITICISM IS NEW 2 US. ALL IM SAYIN IS DONT JUDGE THE PERSON 4 WHAT GOES ON WITH SICCNESS.NET CUZ AS MUCH AS PPL SAY WE SHOULD BE SMARTER AND TAKE THE HIGH ROAD WE GOT EMOTIONS TOO AND THATS WHY THINGS GET CONFRONTATIONAL. I HOPE U WOULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM "GANGSTA RAPPERS" ON AN ALLEGED GANGSTA RAP WEBSITE. GOOD SHIT THO....ITS ALL LUV. IM IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY,JUST TRYING 2 SHED SOME LIGHT INSTEAD OF TYPIN WITH MY FANGS OUT ALL DAY. #WCM

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
all b.s. aside, Tay, you're one of the few rappers that keeps your cool on here even after all the nonsense. You can't expect everyone to see eye to eye about where you're coming from, because most of them haven't been where you're coming from. I don't agree with everything you're saying but I also realize that sustained perception becomes someone's reality. I'm not saying you're wrong for what you're saying, but I disagree.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@EVERGREEN RIDER

Mr. Tay i truly appreciate the fact you take the time out of your day to post intelligent, insightful messages. Sometimes abrasive, but who isnt?
EXACTLY...I DONT MEAN NO HARM BUT IM A DEFENSIVE PERSON ON AND OFFLINE AND THATS WELL KNOWN (IF U KNOW ME). IM AN INTELLIGENT PERSON AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. EVEN SKIPPED THE 4TH GRADE....BUT BEING CONFRONTATIONAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF MY LIFE CUZ AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER IVE ALWAYS HAD 2 DEFEND SOMETHING WHETHER IT WAS A TURF OR MY PERSONAL DIGNITY....THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS. I DONT HOLD GRUDGES 4 PPLS OPINIONS BUT I DO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE 4 PERSONAL ATTACCS JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. I NOTICE WHEN I SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON SICCNESS ITS ALWAYS ENLIGHTENING AND THATS WHY I STILL LOVE THIS "COMMUNITY" THATS BEEN CREATED HERE.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
IF U EVER HAD 2 RESIDE IN AND WALK THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES....U WOULD FEEL ME 100%. I RESPECT YOUR ANGLE BUT I HOPE U RESPECT MINE. I WAS HEAVY IN CHURCH AT 11 YEARS OLD....IF I HAD A "CHOICE" I WOULD HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION....BUT THE DECISION I MADE WAS DUE 2 MY INTELLIGENCE AND NOT WANTING 2 DIE....I GOT SHOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN A GANG SITUATION EVEN THOUGH I WASNT OFFICIALLY ON THE HOOD BUT OF COURSE AFTER THAT "THE GANG" HAD ALREADY MADE ME AN HONORARY MEMBER AND WANTED 2 JUMP ME IN. MAYBE U HAD 2 BE THERE.....
real talk, and you were probably there in the 80s when it was worse than today.

back in the late 80s and early 90s I used to visit my cousins in the projects in LA and i seen some crazy shit.

Jul 6, 2009
Just for the record Im pretty sure I would pull AP9 @AP9 apart like bammer weed...I aint even talkin no shit either or under estimating the lil dude but AFter the no show and all the woofin and chest beating mixed in with the fact this niggaz heart pump mountain dew I dont think lil fella would last more than 45 seconds before its lights out mayne.

easy money.
Lmfao heart pumps Mountain Dew. That's fuckin great