SERIOUSLY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 @AP9 how come you don't kick it with your family members your cousins think you turned your back on your family
What the fuck you talkin bout...... more false info!!!! I FUCK WIT ALL MY FAMILY!! Don't get on here trying to insult my intelligence

May 4, 2005
lol at you fan boys... ap a real mob figa.... ap post up fake pics of money... ap with the fake cribs...ap with the big lots furniture... ap with the poodle.. cmon internet bruhsss

god damned we been listening to a bunch of fake ass mobb shit for years.
I really been thinkin all these rap cats is punks. st8 out

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yea OK. ..... HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE
TELL ME WHO THE FUCK I RELATED TO N WHOS IN MY FAMILY LIKE YOU GREW UP WITH ME AND RELATED TO ME?????? NIGGA THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS MY NAME...... SEE SiCCNESS.......THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT I TALKIN ABOUT!!! HOW THE FUCK A NIGGA WHOS NEVER MET ME IN MY LIFE GONE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IM RELATED TO?????!!!!...... IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS MY UNCLES, COUSINS, AUNTS, BROTHERS N SISTERS!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
TELL ME WHO THE FUCK I RELATED TO N WHOS IN MY FAMILY LIKE YOU GREW UP WITH ME AND RELATED TO ME?????? NIGGA THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS MY NAME...... SEE SiCCNESS.......THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT I TALKIN ABOUT!!! HOW THE FUCK A NIGGA WHOS NEVER MET ME IN MY LIFE GONE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IM RELATED TO?????!!!!...... IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS MY UNCLES, COUSINS, AUNTS, BROTHERS N SISTERS!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!
Sorry AP9 @AP9

You're right.

Feb 14, 2004
Sup cousin, how you been? Been a while, huh?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
First off one MOB to my nigga Tay for taking his time letting yall know the real me!! Now let me cut to the chase about this me posting "fake money" and all the other shit yall wanna talk about.................... now, the fake money thing ........ was the money fake, Yes.... now, I posted the money on my Instagram as a joke with a close friend of mines talkin shit ass a inside joke cause he had it on his page BUT NO ONE TOLD YALL TO STALK MY PAGE AND POST WHAT I SAID ON SICCNESS like I was frontin like it was mines cause it was between me n my boy BUT I SEE WHERE YALL COMIN FROM BUT THAT JUST SHOWS YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!!! 2ND.... ABOUT THE POODLE.... I BOUGHT CASH (the poodle yell hate) as a gift for my daughter but she can't have dogs ed here she lives with her mom so he stays with me and yea I LOVE THAT LIL NIGGA!!! I'VE DYED HIM RED, BLUE, ORANGE AND GREEN cause that's what she wanted him to look like and if that's what she wants THEN SHE GETS but YALL take it n talk shit about "A NIGGA OR GANGSTA WITH A BLUE POODLE" but once again THAT'S WHAT YALL GET FOR BEING IN MY BUSINESS AND ASSUMING AND NOT KNOWING!!!!!! NOW LEBRON. ........ LEBRON IS MY NIGGA.. BEEN FUCKIN WITH HIM SINCE HE WAS IN 9TH GRADE..... I WAS ON THE RUN FOR 2 HOT ONES AND AMPICHINO AND MY AKRON NIGGAS TOOK ME IN .....Did I used to drop him off at school in his big cuz named DIRT corvette at school and gave him $30 to $40 here n there YES!!! I BET THE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO TALKIN LIKE I DINT KNOW HIM AND WHO STALK MY INSTAGRAM SEEN ME SITTING COURTSIDE AT THE GAMES WHEN HE SCORED 61 POINTS AND A FEW OTHER GAMES but they never said shit about that.... and was me n LeBron talking about opening up a radio station YES but what YALL don't realize is everything doesn't always go ass planned. .... yea WE TALKED ABOUT IT N THE VISION WAS THERE BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!! AMPICHINO IS LEBRON UNCLE..... ASK HIM!! I DINT KNOW WHY YALL THINK IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KNOW HIM....... YALL SEE ME ON INSTAGRAM CHILLING WITH ALL THE STARS BUT I GUESS I JUST A FAN N DINT KNOW THEM EITHER! NOW...... The incident at the mall..... YALL TALKIN LIKE YALL WAS THERE WHEN NONE OF YALL WAS. ....... IT WAS ME N 3 OF MY NIGGAS and 7 of them..... I was wearing shorts n flip flops SHOPPING when dude was TALKIN SHIT FROM A DISTANCE not in my face and NO my bodyguards wasn't gone let shit happen to me!!! Where's the footage of "I RAN" bullshit that we've never seen???? But once again THAT'S WHAT YALL GET FOR BELIEVING SHIT N WAS NOT THERE ....... WHAT IT WAS IS SOME NERD RAN AND PUT THAT UP ON THE INTERNET AND SINCE I THE MOST HATED ON HERE IT GAVE YALL SOME FUEL TO RUN WITH AND TALK SHIT!!!! I don't know what else YALL gotta say but I been cool with siccness and I was warned how YALL was...... it's a difference from your OPINION and just plain hating and being disrespectful to artist...... SHIT, I SEE YALL DOIN IT TO EVERYBODY EVEN EACH OTHER!!!! AND THERES ONLY 3 PEOPLE THAT KNOWS ME ON SICCNESS AND THAT'S TAY N DUTCH and INDECENT....... I DONT know nobody else on here!!!! Hope I cleared some things up but then again It's gonna be some fuckery being said no matter what BUT I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK........ I KNOW THE TRUTH... YALL JUST ASSUMING AND MAKIN JOKES TO LOOK GOOD!!!! SICCNESS I AND GOIN NO WHERE THO..... I HERE!!!! SO TO TIMEBOMB, TAZZ AND WHO EVER ELSE DONT LIKE ME IMMA SQUASH THIS INTERNET BEEF BULLSHIT WITH ALL OF YALL RIGHT NOW N JUST ASK IF YALL GOT ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT ME AND NOT EVEN "KNOWING ME" TO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELVES. ......... I'M A TAKE THE HIGHER ROUTE AND SAY IF I OFFENDED ANY OF YALL OR DISRESPECTED YOU I APOLOGIZE!!!! IMMA KEEP PUSHING THIS MUSIC AND KEEP MOBBIN!!! THANKS..... AP9

I still don't believe a lot of this but whatever. Who cares what I think. I respect you for addressing everything. Keep it #MOBBEN even when everyone is #HATTEN

Feb 11, 2006
Nigga you still got jokes huh...... lol.... ok

Nigga Im not jokin, Im talkin bout the time R Nato made his Own remix of Ap9 ft lil B and you went off on him with your shit again hahaha

I read you Apology letter and Realized you left out DJ Pimp as one of the people that really knows you.

Does that mean he is not your manager anymore or doesnt mentor your rap career anymore??