SERIOUSLY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Bitch I ain't lived at home in 15 years lol, you think you're special cause you own a home, anyone with a 620+ credit score can purchase a home dipshit, you look broke as fuck in your fake ass factory2-u clothes, you're probably struggling with your mortgage selling your wife's ebt for half price so y'all can buy some shards lol.
Meh, thats a bit low. Maybe 720. if a bank gives you a loan with a score that low, your rate is going to be around 20%.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I disagree with you in that you, and other rappers, dont glorify gangsta shit. At some point, we all have choices to make. No one made you be a gangsta....thats a very weak minded thing to say IMHO (and no, im not saying you said that, but in general). There are plenty of stories about cats that grow up in the thick of the hood and end up on the other end with very good jobs, no jail record, and a "normal" life. Many kids in a given year use athletics to get ahead, get in school, and get a degree. Richard Sherman is a perfect example of that.

Not really a weak minded statement some people are changed by their environment Richard Sherman has an exceptional skill not many of us are born with and your right some people do be able to stay out of situations and make it or not go down a certain path by the grace of God but many do end up going down the path of being a gangsta some would be for survival and most start when your young your entire mindset cant think about the future if you cant see a future
I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT U "THINK" IF U ARE NOT FROM THE SAME BACCGROUND AS ME CUZ JUST AS IGNORANT AS U THINK ME OR ANY "RAPPER" IS 4 TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR LIFE, I THINK U ARE IGNORANT 2 A SOCIETY THAT IS A REALITY IN AMERIKKKA AND I DONT APPRECIATE U SAYING SOMEBODY HAD A CHOICE WHEN U HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 MY HOOD OR EVEN MET ME PERSONALLY. ITS COOL 2 HAVE OPINIONS BUT IF U GONE JUDGE SOMEBODY STUDY THE APPARENT "FACTS" INSTEAD OF BASING IT ON YOUR BELIEFS OR WHAT U KIND OF CHOICES U THINK SOMEONE HAS. THATS BLATANT IGNORANCE IMO AND ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN SAYING A FEMALE HAS A CHOICE WHETHER 2 BE RAPED OR NOT. I STOPPED GANGBANGING A LONG TIME AGO. I CHANGED MY LIFE A LONG TIME AGO....I WENT 2 CHURCH AND SAVED MY SOUL A LONG TIME AGO. BUT JUST LIKE U CANT TAKE THE SPIRIT OF GOD OUT OF A CHILD OF GOD U CANT REALLY FAULT PPL WHO ACTUALLY GREW UP IN THOSE ENVIRONMENTS 4 THE LIFE PATTERNS THAT OCCUR. ITS A REALITY. WE ARENT ALL THE SAME AND IM GLAD.
AND P.S.-MY NAME IS KILLA TAY,NOT RICHARD SHERMAN. THERES A DIFFERENCE

Dec 12, 2006
When you see me you ain't got nothin but space n opportunity!!!!! Tell yo momma to call me.... I need that head job she's good at!!!
I would usually take shots at my Mother and my kids Grandmother personal, but coming from a fuckin clown little bitch boy like you I'll shrug it off. Bitch boy. Lol how old are you bruh? Like 40 somin right? Still with mama jokes. Fuck you're a clown dog.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I GOT SHOT ON MY STREET AT 11 YEARS OLD...THATS WHAT TURNED ME INTO KILLA TAY BECUZ I VOWED THAT I WOULD HURT SOMEONE BEFORE I LET THEM HURT ME AGAIN. IF U AINT FROM THE CLOTH, SPEAKING ON IT MAKES U LOOK AS DUMB AS U THINK GANGBANGING IS. AND THATS A PURE FACT, AND IF U DONT THINK SO GO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF "IGNORANCE"

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
First of all that's none of my business. ...... ASK HUS!!!! I WASNT THERE N I WASNT INVOLVED........... I CANT ANSWER SHIP FOR THE NEXT MAN!!!!!! HE AINT HARD TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ..... ASK HIM!!!

I would want to know of someone that I associated with and tattooed on my body was a snitch. But maybe that's just me.

Nov 18, 2010
I would want to know of someone that I associated with and tattooed on my body was a snitch. But maybe that's just me.
100% pretty much been my point whole time. Im just tired of being told to "ask hus" lol and "that isn't my business", "I don't know what happened" etc. Nobody can call me, my fam or close friends out, I'll vouch for all them.

I been told since a kid, the only thing worse than a rat is someone who still hangs out with them after the fact knowing they did.

BUTTT like I said I just dont wanna go back n forth for pages so ill leave it alone lol

Jun 5, 2004
I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT U "THINK" IF U ARE NOT FROM THE SAME BACCGROUND AS ME CUZ JUST AS IGNORANT AS U THINK ME OR ANY "RAPPER" IS 4 TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR LIFE, I THINK U ARE IGNORANT 2 A SOCIETY THAT IS A REALITY IN AMERIKKKA AND I DONT APPRECIATE U SAYING SOMEBODY HAD A CHOICE WHEN U HAVE NEVER BEEN 2 MY HOOD OR EVEN MET ME PERSONALLY. ITS COOL 2 HAVE OPINIONS BUT IF U GONE JUDGE SOMEBODY STUDY THE APPARENT "FACTS" INSTEAD OF BASING IT ON YOUR BELIEFS OR WHAT U KIND OF CHOICES U THINK SOMEONE HAS. THATS BLATANT IGNORANCE IMO AND ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN SAYING A FEMALE HAS A CHOICE WHETHER 2 BE RAPED OR NOT. I STOPPED GANGBANGING A LONG TIME AGO. I CHANGED MY LIFE A LONG TIME AGO....I WENT 2 CHURCH AND SAVED MY SOUL A LONG TIME AGO. BUT JUST LIKE U CANT TAKE THE SPIRIT OF GOD OUT OF A CHILD OF GOD U CANT REALLY FAULT PPL WHO ACTUALLY GREW UP IN THOSE ENVIRONMENTS 4 THE LIFE PATTERNS THAT OCCUR. ITS A REALITY. WE ARENT ALL THE SAME AND IM GLAD.
I think the first part of afpesos post was trying to quote another post, and the bottom ws him disagreeing lol... So i think apfeso is arguing with the dude u argued with. Well not arguing but disagreeing.

Just becuase a person IS square, doesn't mean they dont know whats going on in the world, in all parts. I like being square...its comfortable. I dont need to worry about people shooting me or getting caught up with the law. That seems like a lot of work/stress and quite frankly, im pretty goddamned lazy.

From my understanding, it was one (maybe 2 guys) going up against AP and at least ONE bodyguard. Again, deduct what you want from that (by the way, this was all caught on video).

I disagree with you in that you, and other rappers, dont glorify gangsta shit. At some point, we all have choices to make. No one made you be a gangsta....thats a very weak minded thing to say IMHO (and no, im not saying you said that, but in general). There are plenty of stories about cats that grow up in the thick of the hood and end up on the other end with very good jobs, no jail record, and a "normal" life. Many kids in a given year use athletics to get ahead, get in school, and get a degree. Richard Sherman is a perfect example of that.

AP9 just likes the attention, and its been mentioned by other members on this site that actually know him in person. It is what it is. I couldn't care less, but dont "be bout dat life" on here, but take pictures with poodles. And i dont mean poodle ass niggas, i mean a straight up toy poodle, died PINK none the less. Yes, that happened and there is proof.

Look, im no here to assassinate anyone's character, persona or otherwise...im simply making an informed observation. You have come here in the past and expressed your like and dislike for certain industry cats becuase of something that has occurred to disarm their credibility. All im saying is, AP9 has, at least here, done that.

And i have to say, seeing you and other artists get "trolled" on here is rather disconcerting....and it happens quite easily too. You are an adult and should see past it. AP9 has yet to figure it out, you and are too smart for that IMHO. Just some words for thought.

much love

Mar 5, 2014

cant tell which quote your responding to the bottom quote what I wrote the top quote was somebody I was responding to

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Versacero against e-low sounds good too. Hahahaha I wanna see all these fights, while listening to corridos and drinking beer! I didn't read every page but who called out dode?
Sad to say but some of the rappers that post on this site would be better off selling footage of street fights than they do selling their music.

Feb 19, 2014
Killa Tay & Ampichino Featuring The Jacka - Let's wake up the Jack

....... This shit sounds like it's gone be dope! & long overdue!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Bitch I ain't lived at home in 15 years lol, you think you're special cause you own a home, anyone with a 620+ credit score can purchase a home dipshit, you look broke as fuck in your fake ass factory2-u clothes, you're probably struggling with your mortgage selling your wife's ebt for half price so y'all can buy some shards lol.
bro are you a fan of bay area rap? or do you come here just to troll rappers and stalk there instagrams? I remember you saying you never heard of the mobfigas before, why even post here if your not a fan of the music?