SERIOUSLY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Let's all just go eat some cock
that's a good way to squash it instead of hitting the block
somebody call lil b and get him on a track
so he can show us how it's done by eatin' it from the back
smash to the liquir store for some swisher's, 4 O's and lotto
then we can blow doe doe and drink out the same bottle

Feb 8, 2006
I've got 3 kids so for side work I do personal security on the side when jobs come up.ive had a couple full time positions as well when clients would be in town for a min.if someone ran up on ap9 in front of his security I would guess his security would take the guy down before ap9 would have time to say shit.i wasn't there to see but just my opinion.i don't think rolling with security makes a athlete or rapper a sucker.anything that helps that person perform or relax a little better is a positive.every body just trying to get Paid can't hate on someone for feedin the fam

May 9, 2002
I dont know AP9 in real life, but on here and social media, he act like a bitch. Thats just being honest. Taking picutres with pink poodles, holding money that isnt his/are pictures from the internet, getting FILMED running from a fight into a foot action, etc. The list goes on and on. T @tay ...you tell me, how does that stand in your eyes? Dude wolfs a lot "MOBBEN" shit, but none of the shit i just pointed out is very "MOBBEN"...at least not in my book.

Im not a gangster, a criminal, a drug dealer, or a pimp. I have never been to jail. Im as about as square as you can get at this point, but that doesnt mean i dont know what it takes to be all the things i mentioned. If a dude is rappin about it, and claims to live it, but is over and over again proven to NOT live that...what are you supposed to deduct from that?

#jussayin

Feb 11, 2006
If I remember correctly, you basically admitted in one of your temper tantrums about the Assyrian Pete situation that you ran behind your "Bodyguards" because you no longer fight because you're too rich for that. Would you maybe call it "Speed Walking" or "Fast Paced Shuffling" of the feet? I'm just tryin to clarify because you have a history of "rephrasing" things on here or just flat out blatantly lie & blame "hackers". You should go through & read your old posts sometimes, you contradict yourself alot but I do give you credit for having kept that Glass House intact for so long. Social Media & your ego will eventually catch up with you tho. This place is proof of that.

Hmmmmmmmmm.... I know of a rapper that calls himself gorgeous & cross dresses in his spare time that also happened to be in a dance group with his twin sister......

Your good ol' buddy Mr. James RATliffe.

Pot, meet Kettle.
Kettle, meet Pot.
Lmao at the fast paced shuffle ahahha

AP9 @AP9 Once called me a "Black Tranny nerd"

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I dont know AP9 in real life, but on here and social media, he act like a bitch. Thats just being honest. Taking picutres with pink poodles, holding money that isnt his/are pictures from the internet, getting FILMED running from a fight into a foot action, etc. The list goes on and on. T @tay ...you tell me, how does that stand in your eyes? Dude wolfs a lot "MOBBEN" shit, but none of the shit i just pointed out is very "MOBBEN"...at least not in my book.

Im not a gangster, a criminal, a drug dealer, or a pimp. I have never been to jail. Im as about as square as you can get at this point, but that doesnt mean i dont know what it takes to be all the things i mentioned. If a dude is rappin about it, and claims to live it, but is over and over again proven to NOT live that...what are you supposed to deduct from that?

#jussayin
SEE THIS IS WHY I SAY SQUARE PPL SHOULDNT EVEN SPEAK ON MOB SHIT. IM MAN ENOUGH 2 SAY IVE HAD ENCOUNTERS WHERE I HAD 2 RUN CUZ I FEARED I WAS ABOUT 2 LOSE MY LIFE. THAT DONT MEAN I DONT GET DOWN OR GOT BITCH IN ME....IT MIGHT MEAN I WAS SMART ENOUGH 2 LIVE ANOTHER DAY. I DONT GLORIFY NONE OF THE GANGSTA SHIT BUT IT IS A REALITY AND I KNOW AP HAS BEEN THRU SOME SITUATIONS THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON ON HERE AINT READY 4. IT AINT ABOUT HOW HARD U ARE IMO. ITS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON U ARE. IF HE PROJECTED HIMSELF AS ANYTHING,CERTAIN PPL WOULD TRY 2 ATTACC HIS CREDIBILITY SO IM SURE THAT WHY U GET THAT PERSON OUT OF HIM. THAT DONT MEAN HE AINT COOL,DONT MEAN HE AINT A MOBSTA AND IT HAS NOTHIN 2 DO WITH PIMPIN OR WHATEVER MAY OCCUR. YALL SHOULD GO A LIL EASIER ON US AND TRY 2 GET 2 KNOW THE GOOD SIDE OF US IMO BUT WE WERE RAISED IN THE STREETS OFCALI AND THE MENTALITY DONT CHANGE MUCH NO MATTER HOW MUCH U TYPE ON THE INTERNET OR CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE. GOOD LOOKIN ON YOUR OUTLOOK ON IT THO. IT OPENED UP MY MIND 2 A FEW THINGS.
#WCM

Jun 5, 2004
Lets not have people get it twisted either... Ap9 is not just the victim of a bunch of internet hagglers and tay, no disrespect but idk if youve seen all the shit that went on with ap9 and the siccness... Back before he started getting clowned for his pics and all that, there were whole other problems that arose before all that clowning shit. Everybody was for the most part cool with ap on here including me, until he started going off on me (and a few others) calling me a "HATER!!!" because i gave an honest thoughts about a song... When right hand to god, i was actually giving it a positive review, it was something like "the raps were dope, the hook was cool, the beat was ok it couldve been better but overall it was coo" and he went off on a caps lock drive-by... And i felt like he was tryna shit on people so i spoke my mind and let him know that he aint better than us just cuz youre a rapper and u cant go talkin shit and disrespecting people just cuz youre a rapper. And then he went on to posting videos talking shit about me on some fuckboy shit wit indecent squaking around in the background with his finger in his butt

So not all of the "anti-ap9" shit on here is just because some of pics of his daughters poodle, its more than that. And theres countless other times hes came at people sideways and got caught in lies and did other fuck shit that im forgetting right now cuz its old news anyways... But the reason siccness hasnt really re-gained any of the respect they had for him is because he continues to pop back every couple months and still talks the same shit.

May 9, 2002
SEE THIS IS WHY I SAY SQUARE PPL SHOULDNT EVEN SPEAK ON MOB SHIT.
Just becuase a person IS square, doesn't mean they dont know whats going on in the world, in all parts. I like being square...its comfortable. I dont need to worry about people shooting me or getting caught up with the law. That seems like a lot of work/stress and quite frankly, im pretty goddamned lazy.

IM MAN ENOUGH 2 SAY IVE HAD ENCOUNTERS WHERE I HAD 2 RUN CUZ I FEARED I WAS ABOUT 2 LOSE MY LIFE. THAT DONT MEAN I DONT GET DOWN OR GOT BITCH IN ME....IT MIGHT MEAN I WAS SMART ENOUGH 2 LIVE ANOTHER DAY.
From my understanding, it was one (maybe 2 guys) going up against AP and at least ONE bodyguard. Again, deduct what you want from that (by the way, this was all caught on video).

I DONT GLORIFY NONE OF THE GANGSTA SHIT BUT IT IS A REALITY AND I KNOW AP HAS BEEN THRU SOME SITUATIONS THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON ON HERE AINT READY 4.
I disagree with you in that you, and other rappers, dont glorify gangsta shit. At some point, we all have choices to make. No one made you be a gangsta....thats a very weak minded thing to say IMHO (and no, im not saying you said that, but in general). There are plenty of stories about cats that grow up in the thick of the hood and end up on the other end with very good jobs, no jail record, and a "normal" life. Many kids in a given year use athletics to get ahead, get in school, and get a degree. Richard Sherman is a perfect example of that.

ITS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON U ARE. IF HE PROJECTED HIMSELF AS ANYTHING,CERTAIN PPL WOULD TRY 2 ATTACC HIS CREDIBILITY SO IM SURE THAT WHY U GET THAT PERSON OUT OF HIM.
AP9 just likes the attention, and its been mentioned by other members on this site that actually know him in person. It is what it is. I couldn't care less, but dont "be bout dat life" on here, but take pictures with poodles. And i dont mean poodle ass niggas, i mean a straight up toy poodle, died PINK none the less. Yes, that happened and there is proof.

Look, im no here to assassinate anyone's character, persona or otherwise...im simply making an informed observation. You have come here in the past and expressed your like and dislike for certain industry cats becuase of something that has occurred to disarm their credibility. All im saying is, AP9 has, at least here, done that.

And i have to say, seeing you and other artists get "trolled" on here is rather disconcerting....and it happens quite easily too. You are an adult and should see past it. AP9 has yet to figure it out, you and are too smart for that IMHO. Just some words for thought.

much love

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lets not have people get it twisted either... Ap9 is not just the victim of a bunch of internet hagglers and tay, no disrespect but idk if youve seen all the shit that went on with ap9 and the siccness... Back before he started getting clowned for his pics and all that, there were whole other problems that arose before all that clowning shit. Everybody was for the most part cool with ap on here including me, until he started going off on me (and a few others) calling me a "HATER!!!" because i gave an honest thoughts about a song... When right hand to god, i was actually giving it a positive review, it was something like "the raps were dope, the hook was cool, the beat was ok it couldve been better but overall it was coo" and he went off on a caps lock drive-by... And i felt like he was tryna shit on people so i spoke my mind and let him know that he aint better than us just cuz youre a rapper and u cant go talkin shit and disrespecting people just cuz youre a rapper. And then he went on to posting videos talking shit about me on some fuckboy shit wit indecent squaking around in the background with his finger in his butt

So not all of the "anti-ap9" shit on here is just because some of pics of his daughters poodle, its more than that. And theres countless other times hes came at people sideways and got caught in lies and did other fuck shit that im forgetting right now cuz its old news anyways... But the reason siccness hasnt really re-gained any of the respect they had for him is because he continues to pop back every couple months and still talks the same shit.
AS AN ARTIST I WOULD HAVE 2 SAY ITS EASY 2 GET ON SICCNESS.NET AND AUTOMATICALLY FEEL LIKE ITS U AGAINST THEM. I DONT MAKE EXCUSES 4 GROWN MEN BUT IF YALL EXPECT US 2 BE OPEN MINDED 2 WHAT U THINK AND FEEL,I BELIEVE U SHOULD RETURN THE FAVOR. ITS ONLY RIGHT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@I PUKOKEKI......
IM LAUGHING AT ALL THE QUOTES AND SUMMARIES BUT I HAVE 2 CORRECT U ON SOMETHING AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE. U ARE BEING PRETTY JUDGEMENTAL WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WE ARE TALKIN BOUT...AND 4 YOUR INFO, THE STATEMENT THAT NOBODY MADE ME BECOME A GANGSTA IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I HEARD ALL DAY AND I CAN TELL U DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS OF GANGS SO WHY SPEAK ON IT???
I WAS LIVING ON WESTHAVEN STREET IN LOS ANGELES,CA AND IF U LIVED IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD....U EITHER JOINED THE GANG OR GOT BEAT UP EVERYTIME THE GANG SAW U. IT WASNT A HARD DECISION 4 ME. BUT ANYWAY, I CANT TAKE ALL YOUR POINTS AS VALID WHEN CLEARLY U DONT UNDERSTAND THE GANG LIFE FIRST HAND AND U SPEAK ON IT WITHOUT DOING THE PROPER RESEARCH. SOMETIMES ALL U GOTTA DO IS ASK BEFORE U ASSUME

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND IM REALLY FROM THE HOOD SO I CAN SPEAK ON IT AND I AM AWARE OF PLENTY OF PPL THAT MADE IT OUT OF THE ENVIRONMENT BECUZ OF THE RIGHT STRUCTURE IN LIFE. IF I HAD A DAD AROUND OR OLDER BROTHERS INSTEAD OF YOUNGER I MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMEONE 2 PROTECT ME FROM BECOMING A PART OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD GANG BUT WHEN U ARE YOUNG AND YOUR MOM IS AT WORK ALL THE TIME, IF U WANTED 2 COME OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE SUN U REALLY DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE 2 MAKE A DECISION BECUZ I CANT REMEMBER ONE DAY IN MY HOOD WHERE THERE WEREN'T ACTIVE GANGBANGERS HANGING RIGHT ON THE BLOCC WAITING 2 WALK U 2 THE BUS STOP ON THE WAY 2 SCHOOL AND ENFORCE THEIR RECRUITING PROCESS. THE THING IS, I KNOW WE ARENT ALL ALIKE AND DONT EXPECT US 2 BE BUT U DONT SEE ME ON HERE TALKING BOUT SQUARE BIZ LIKE IM AN EXPERT CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE
#DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.

Feb 8, 2006
I have a lil gym in soma in Frisco.I am a competitive pro strongman and been ranked as a top 100 trainer in America by men's journal. I been blessed to have a successful business. I work with a lot of youth as well. some may be athletes who parents are try it to get them to get a scholarship or a contract but I also do work with at risk kids.if any of y'all have a brother or sister who might need help hit me up.I'll send u my info so u can check my background

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
BITCH ASS NIGGA QUIT TALKIN LIKE YOU WAS THERE BITCH BOY........ YOU HAVE NO PROOF YOU WAS THERE SUCKA...... SO QUIT ALL THIS WOOFIN AND THE NEXT SHOW I HAVE IN THE BAY JUST SHOW UP...... MAKE IT EASY AND QUIT TALKIN LIKE YOU A GORRILLA ON THE BLOCK OR SOMETHIN!!! IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU KNOW YOU COULD'VE BEEN AT MY SHOW IN A NEUTRAL ZONE.... NOT IN YO HOOD WHERE YOU GOT THE ADVANTAGE WIT ALL YOUR HOMIES N SHIT LOL....... CUT THE BULLSHIT FRED ..... LOL!!!! I JUST HAD A SHOW IN SAN JOSE...... WHY YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP??? YOUR ALL TALK......... FUCK BOY!!!! SEE IN REAL LIFE YOUR A BITCH!!! I'LL BE IN THE BAY NEXT WEEK TO PICK UP MY POSTERS AT THE PRINTING COMPANY..... NEUTRAL ZONE...... I'LL GIVE YOU THE DATE N TIME......... BE THERE OR SHIT THE FUCK UP N GET OFF MY DICK!!!
This isn't my beef obviously, but be real man. It's not a "neutral" zone as you put it when you already said in another thread that you would have your bodyguards rush someone that wanted to fight you if they showed up to one of your shows.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Let's all just go eat some cock
that's a good way to squash it instead of hitting the block
somebody call lil b and get him on a track
so he can show us how it's done by eatin' it from the back
smash to the liquir store for some swisher's, 4 O's and lotto
then we can blow doe doe and drink out the same bottle
MAN CARD REVOKED

FAGGOT

May 9, 2002
@I PUKOKEKI......
IM LAUGHING AT ALL THE QUOTES AND SUMMARIES BUT I HAVE 2 CORRECT U ON SOMETHING AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE. U ARE BEING PRETTY JUDGEMENTAL WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WE ARE TALKIN BOUT...AND 4 YOUR INFO, THE STATEMENT THAT NOBODY MADE ME BECOME A GANGSTA IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I HEARD ALL DAY AND I CAN TELL U DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS OF GANGS SO WHY SPEAK ON IT???
I WAS LIVING ON WESTHAVEN STREET IN LOS ANGELES,CA AND IF U LIVED IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD....U EITHER JOINED THE GANG OR GOT BEAT UP EVERYTIME THE GANG SAW U. IT WASNT A HARD DECISION 4 ME. BUT ANYWAY, I CANT TAKE ALL YOUR POINTS AS VALID WHEN CLEARLY U DONT UNDERSTAND THE GANG LIFE FIRST HAND AND U SPEAK ON IT WITHOUT DOING THE PROPER RESEARCH. SOMETIMES ALL U GOTTA DO IS ASK BEFORE U ASSUME
You can laugh all you want, but life comes down to ONE thing...choices. Yes, you HAD a choice. And you chose it, as bolded in the paragraph. Doesn't matter if the choices arent optimal, but they are choices nonetheless. What if you took the path of getting beat up everyday? Maybe you would have found a different way to walk, or a different place to play. Im sure there were others that made the opposite choice of you. Who knows how they turned out or where they are know, but they made it.

You clearly have no idea what I do or dont know, yet Im the one being judgmental? Dont be a hypocrite, please. You dont know me anymore than you claim I know you, right?

And here is something for you: fuck gang life. Its as about bullshit as the military (i know there are vets here too), and it follows the same mantras, which i find hilarious.

Anyways, thats that. Keep making good music, and ill keep getting it.