school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
U can put me under the catagory as "I want" to go back to school.....It's gonna be hard balancing 4 kids a wife work and my schooling when i do tho, but fuck this bullshit i need to get ahold of a great paying job......Time to start workin with the mind and stop the bullshit back breaking warehouse work!!!!!! I need that great payin job with major guap, ya heard?! haha

Feb 1, 2006
U can put me under the catagory as "I want" to go back to school.....It's gonna be hard balancing 4 kids a wife work and my schooling when i do tho, but fuck this bullshit i need to get ahold of a great paying job......Time to start workin with the mind and stop the bullshit back breaking warehouse work!!!!!! I need that great payin job with major guap, ya heard?! haha
damn, it's hard enough for me to go to school and i dont have no kids and no spouse...good luck..

Jul 25, 2007
thats how it always is in the beginning of a semester. its hella crowded. wait till the 1-2 month ends then you gonna slowly start seeing lesser people. folks start droppin classes and shit.

Aug 9, 2006
ughhh im kinda going to school doing some classes online community college pimpin...do it during work when i dont have shit else to do.....

International business...
Global trade..

cant say im liking it so far....i need to get in a classroom to learn something it seems