school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
U can put me under the catagory as "I want" to go back to school.....It's gonna be hard balancing 4 kids a wife work and my schooling when i do tho, but fuck this bullshit i need to get ahold of a great paying job......Time to start workin with the mind and stop the bullshit back breaking warehouse work!!!!!! I need that great payin job with major guap, ya heard?! haha
only as hard as you wanna make it, but i feel you on the hard labor, your body will get so tired sometimes that you just fall asleep during homework.
damn, it's hard enough for me to go to school and i dont have no kids and no spouse...good luck..
it's not that hard.

i've raised my sisters since middle school, mom was in college full time, working full time, and i was working as a tutor, its been pretty normal of a lifestyle, i swear i feel like i'm on vacation now, since i don't need take care of them anymore. school/work is not hard at all, just stay focused don't be partying and let other people influence your party/studying time.

plus you got a wife to help you and support you, if you both work, you'll be able to work out a part time schedule, just keep your kids in mind, and remember your doin it for them, that helped fuel me for 5 years and counting.

first 2 years of college are easy as shit(i call it extended h.s.), you just have to get your own schedule down.

the great comm. college of alabama for me, lol

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
man i worked a full time job in the evening from 5 - 2am and went to tech school in the morning from 8-12....count in the driving times and meals and showers before both and that left me about 2-4 hours to rest in between both.....after about 3 months i was falling asleep at work falling asleep at school and then i fell asleep driving home from work one night.....all without worrying about kids and a wife so i cant imagine it would be easy at all with a family and work.....

Mar 13, 2003
only as hard as you wanna make it, but i feel you on the hard labor, your body will get so tired sometimes that you just fall asleep during homework.

it's not that hard.

/\

Easier said than done...Im sure!!!!

plus you got a wife to help you and support you, if you both work, you'll be able to work out a part time schedule, just keep your kids in mind, and remember your doin it for them, that helped fuel me for 5 years and counting.

first 2 years of college are easy as shit(i call it extended h.s.), you just have to get your own schedule down.

the great comm. college of alabama for me, lol

I feel u on my wife helpin and supportin me....Hell im thankful than a muthafucka believe me! That woman is my backbone no joke!!!! Yes it's all for my family to give them something better (more money better living in my eyes) My main issue is i love the shit out of all of them kids and my wife and spending too much time away from them, is whats gonna effect me the most....I doubt very much that i will go back to college but rather go to some kind of trade school, and focus mainly on that, what i wanna do right now is more of a "i dunno" cuz of my options, but im thinking somewhere along the lines of medical, possibly Pharmacutical tech. or something?! My other main issue is the money issue see cuz we have a townhouse and a mortgage and with this fucked up market we cant even refinance to help take some of the pressure of financially, so that right now is my main issue, cuz i have the motivation just dont wanna lose anything in the process of going to school i.e. the house.....I've discussed with my wife about possibly short selling the house (if we qualify that is..LOL) and go back to living in an apartment or renting a house until i complete my schooling and start working in that particular area that i will be going to school for......All this typing and i havent even got into the "bills".....I wont even go there, i will just leave it with definetly easier said than done homegril.....but........i will "just do it", like Nike LOL.

Thanx for ur input on this tho rekomstop, i appreciate u giving some insights and reassuring me that it could be done! Again much appreciated girl!!!!

Mar 4, 2007
yeah, i meant not as hard as what many many many people do on the daily (like deny their own happiness and are depressed)

it is tiring, but seriously you got a good family and try to get scholarships, take out hella loans(they are the easiest things to pay back and you don't have to pay back until your outta school) seriously look into online classes, my mom is going back to school and getting her masters through online classes, she works full time but luckily she doesn't have any children under 10 anymore (she had 4 kids at the house while tryin to get her bachelors when she was 38)

but you do live in california right? do you have any college at all? because working on your G.E. requirements are easy as shit and cheaper than hell in cali, only 300, and you can get a tuition fee waiver if you prove that you can't afford it. and books are cheap if you get them used(i paid only 200 this year)
i paid 1,200 for stupid ass community college here in alabama, so take advantage of the college system in cali.

and i'm about to pay 10G's(each semester, thats about 21,000 a year!) for Michigan state next year, but i'm not giving a fuck, thats the place i really wanna go, and i deserve to go somewhere i am dying to go(i always had the grades but never the money)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I go to the University of Texas in El Paso

I'm getten older and tired of bullshit jobs is what brought me back to school. I stopped school in 2003, and started up again 2007.

I decided to go the Pre-Med route cause I figure if I'm going back to school I'm not doing no easy punk shit like communications... if i'm taking out all these loans I better be able to get $$$ after school.