school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
wassssssssup where the city college folks at???
im taking 3 classes at city. fucking stressed... that english 93 class aint no joke.. making you write an essay a week..

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
good to see that people are on it. it doesn't matter if it is school, or a vocation, trade, or whatever. gain a skill, and work hard at it. and make that fuckn' money. my faith has been restored in some of you fucks. hopefully, if everything goes right, i'll have my master's degree in may 2009. good luck!

Apr 25, 2002
good to see that people are on it. it doesn't matter if it is school, or a vocation, trade, or whatever. gain a skill, and work hard at it. and make that fuckn' money. my faith has been restored in some of you fucks. hopefully, if everything goes right, i'll have my master's degree in may 2009. good luck!
yup, co-sign.

I started my MBA program Aug. 4th at University of the Pacific.

Shit is INTENSE!

Nov 5, 2004
Pacific Union College.

I graduate with a nursing degree in December.

I'll work for a while, then my goal is to marry a sugar mama doctor or maybe a sugar mama nurse, then kick back and still post on siccness on my numerous non-working days.

*twiddles thumbs with "plotting" look on face, Thizz Nation vol. 528723 playing in background*

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I will earn my AA in March, if not June, then transfer to a 4 year to get my B.A. (no snitch). From there I will take the CPA exam. Doubt I'll change jobs though. I already have a great full-time "career" with good benefits at a company that I enjoy working at.

Feb 1, 2006
wassssssssup where the city college folks at???
im taking 3 classes at city. fucking stressed... that english 93 class aint no joke.. making you write an essay a week..
are u serious, get a new teacher cause english 93 should be HELLA easy. i took 96 and 1A already and now im taking 1B.

lol swear.... watch us have the same class n shit ahaha
forreal

Jan 28, 2005
community college on the outskirts of Detroit.

3 years for a two year associates. did and internship and dropped a few classes.

no fucking idea what career I want to follow.

but seriously, I'm bad ass at every class I'm in so I can do whatever I want.

commitment issues.

Feb 1, 2006
shit im on english 90 i fucked up haha.... my lil bro on english 93 though.... im also taking astronomy 14 and math e3 and music 25.... wha ya city cats got ?
english 1B, fitness center which is a free 2 units for "working out", work experience for another free 3 units, dance, and some online class about how to take an online class which i think im gonna fail cuz ive only logged onto it twice lol.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
University of Phoenix, do all my shit online, so far its been easy for me, and its been a long time since I have been in a classroom. I am almost finished with my associates and once I am finished I will continue with the bachelors, and then evaluate if I go any further. ( probably not)