school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
I moved to vegas 2 months ago to go to school, I am attending Quality technical. Its a trade school for Heating AC and refrigeration.i will be done in December and i should be making $15 to $20 as a entry level HVAC Technician.I got tired of making $10 an hour, so i had to go back to school if I wanted to make some real money.

Jan 5, 2006
lol @ drunk driver class.

im already starting to hate school, a test every fuckin class, i have to read 30 pages for homework and memorize that shit, like right now i have to read 65 pages and theres gonna be a test on that shit, and then i have a fat ass presentation due in 2 weeks.. has to be 20-30 minutes long and its worth 100 points.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm knocking out the core classes right now, its tough flipping a full time job and school. i had my first test the other day and i know i bombed it lol. fuckin fill in the blank short answer test, you gotta know that shit cold to pass those fuckers. time to start fuckin with the flash cards again

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I gotta get in school full time if i plan to get a degree by the time I'm 40 lol. I'm sick of these non degree jobs and mutherfuckers ain't even cutting me slack with a veteren status. I work collections cuz everything else pays dick out in AZ without a degree, i'm tired of calling bums about their credit cards lol. I need a real job. I'm studying to be a paralegal

Jan 10, 2003
lmc is full of faggets who like to kick it in the lunch room all day everyday, what the fuck they aint got class,they just come to school to kick it ?
lol you aint lyin either, I take night classes, and the whole caffeteria is always crackin like its a b-b-q or somthin, I know 90% of them people aint enrolled at all...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I got this Business and economic statistics class that is not the business. Standard deviation, Chebyshev theorem, skews, coefficient of variation, etc. Ughhhhhhh

I'm looking forward to Algebra now.

Nov 27, 2006
Im taken a corporate finance class right now. Its hella interesting especially with whats goin on with the economy and the credit crunch right now. I really dont mind school as long as I'm taking classes that im interested in and that I know i will use in my future job. Right now my goal is to get the best grades I can, graduate as soon as possible, and then get into a graduate program to get my masters.

Jan 4, 2006
damn graduated from chico last year, i hella miss the school atmosphere but not classes. it was nice to have about 5000 girls all my age looking to get fucked up all in one place. havin a job is cool for the money aspect but nothing beats college.