Rappers that have FALLEN off the MAP???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Yall seen that youtube video of AD KAP ONE? he is in kentuk. He tryin to get out to cali but there some hold ups. Once the TIE get back in the mix they goin to drop some heat. I hope they fuck wit FRESH and do make some noise. Everyone forgot about the dopest spitters. Yo I dont know if anyone said this yet but damn 5 pages is a lot to read at 7 30am. But anyone know whats up wit Hennessy from 11/5? Can someone make him drop a solo cause Ive always wanted a henny solo

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
just been puttin all my Vallejo rap to mp3 and noticed a lot of artists/producers who I haven't seen anythin from for a while. Let me know if they've been on anything since '04, for a few of em, we're talkin even a decade though. I aint too sure if theyve been on anything else ya see.

Anytheng Goes
Doun 'N Durdee
Game Related (KNutty & Potent C)
II Manish
Ironic
Lil Clyde
Mace
Mobb Unit
One Thang
The Perk
Undasett
Young D-O-G
Young Flav aka Mr. Ropadope

imma keep it real keak da sneak fell off his shit is hot but 07 was posed' to be his year he aint really been makin any noise on citas was hot but how many songs wit recycled lyrics has he put out since tell me when to go and his voice is gettin terrible....had to get that out real quick he still one of my favs but he need to turn it up a notch like mac dre said