Rappers that have FALLEN off the MAP???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
I dont know who ALL of you listen to but if you heard a rapper that was HARD at a certian point but all of a sudden left the face of earth, name them. Heres my list - ............................................

YOUNG DROOP - (supposofly in denver doin his thang)

MSANE - (was with the farenhiet shlangs with THE D.E., now i dunno??)

YOUNG SKRILLA - was with YUKMOUTH/REGIME got kicked off anyone know whats up with him)

DUBEE - I wouldnt say he fell off the map but whats up with a new album or (LAST OF THE THIZZIN BREED)

P-FOLKS - (was with siccmade and did a album/suppost to be comign out with album under farenhiet the DE's label and all of sudden I havent heard a rap from him in a while.)

CALICO 101 - (was with siccmade lynch's label but I havent heard anything from him and the last time I heard a song from him was with LYNCH HUNG on the TRIGGANOMETRY album #11, when is a album going to drop??)

THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS THE DEAL?? WHATS GOING ON WITH THESE PEEPS AND THIS IS NOT A DISS OR ANYTHING RELATING TO BEEF ITS JUST A MULTIPLE AMOUTN OF SIMPLE QUESTIONS SO DONT MAKE IT A BEEF THING PEOPLE.

THANKS AGAIN PLAYA'S, HUSTLA'S AND GANGSTA'S..:siccness: