Rappers that have FALLEN off the MAP???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LurccH918 said:
^^^^^yeah funk mob was da shit, and i might be wrong but wasnt gangsta Dre in Funk Mobb
Gangsta Dre was not part of the Funk Mobb.

They all have kinda went their own ways...GNote is locked up, who knows where Mack is these days, but he's walkin around with a completed album in his pocket that he was shoppin to some majors last I heard, and K One doesn't rap anymore.

Jun 14, 2002
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
just been puttin all my Vallejo rap to mp3 and noticed a lot of artists/producers who I haven't seen anythin from for a while. Let me know if they've been on anything since '04, for a few of em, we're talkin even a decade though. I aint too sure if theyve been on anything else ya see.

Anytheng Goes
Doun 'N Durdee
Game Related (KNutty & Potent C)
II Manish
Ironic
Lil Clyde
Mace
Mobb Unit
One Thang
The Perk
Undasett
Young D-O-G
Young Flav aka Mr. Ropadope
THAT YOUNG D-O-G "TRYNA BUBBLE" IS A CLASSIC....I LOVE THAT SHIT.

Aug 11, 2006
QUOTE"Richie Rich, famed bay area rap artist who performed with Tupac Shakur, died today in Pleasant Hill Nursing Home of natural causes. He was very old. Doctors say a contributing factor to his death may be that "B-Legit", another elderly bay area rapper and Mr. Rich's roommate at the home, may have been eating Mr. Rich's meals."

Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
A lot of people you guys are naming are very active in the game right now & if u think they dissapeared then u haven't been paying too much attention 2 rap.
Nobody can keep up with EVERY rapper in the game that they know of, thats why I made this thread to see whats the deal with these cats, certain people know a little more then others.

genius? sound like a dumass to me......:ermm: :ermm:

Jan 2, 2007
Yeah fell off in my opinion means u came back and flopped but I seen ya'll wondering about Killa Tay, C-Money and K.J..... they in in the lab cooking up some serious slaps....look out for Sly too......real spitten niggaz.

Feb 14, 2006
SkiMaskTactics said:
Shit, what ever happened to:

E.Z.S.D./Skip Dog

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=235156

SkiMaskTactics said:
Shit, what ever happened to:
Triple Beam
http://www.myspace.com/triplebeam916

gthug619 said:
Kingpin???

(from X-raided & Kingpin - City of kings)

LurccH918 said:
yeah i forgot about him he went hard

And where´s No Love ?

....Bout Dangerous Dame & Chunk---- I think they´ve retired. They began their careers already in the 80´s

May 17, 2002
well i dont get on here too often, but i saw the " msane fell off " and wanted to clarify.
i had a great time in the game, i really did. i now live in louisville , ky
and recently got married to a beautifull 22 yr old asian girl. i have a 2 yr old little girl with her and ive been here 4 yrs now. i had completed a album called " coast 2 coast hustlin " featuring bubba sparxxx , nappy roots, jay tee, first degree etc.... but im 35 now, i have a great job mon thru fri on salary at 55k a yr. i recently purchased a new home and life has been good for me out here. while some may say i fell off, id like to think i grew up. as for the features and tracks off the album i held back if anyone is interested the features are for sale. i just dont have the time to promote and put into the game anymore.

to those who supported me over the yrs i thank you ... it was a great time in my life.

MSANE

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Dope, a success story! how often do you hear that from the underground.
MSANE said:
well i dont get on here too often, but i saw the " msane fell off " and wanted to clarify.
i had a great time in the game, i really did. i now live in louisville , ky
and recently got married to a beautifull 22 yr old asian girl. i have a 2 yr old little girl with her and ive been here 4 yrs now. i had completed a album called " coast 2 coast hustlin " featuring bubba sparxxx , nappy roots, jay tee, first degree etc.... but im 35 now, i have a great job mon thru fri on salary at 55k a yr. i recently purchased a new home and life has been good for me out here. while some may say i fell off, id like to think i grew up. as for the features and tracks off the album i held back if anyone is interested the features are for sale. i just dont have the time to promote and put into the game anymore.

to those who supported me over the yrs i thank you ... it was a great time in my life.

MSANE