RAIIIIIIDER RIIIIIICK come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
nofx said:
intimidating someone over a message board you must be real street with it
street or siccness you aint got no buisness being in either,now go fuck your sister fat ass cause we know that broad in that picture was related to you

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MAN I AINT NOT NO NONE KINDA WAY LIE,..YOUR LADY IS PURDDYFUL

I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THE ONE MAN,...NOT ONE MAN BUT YOU KNOW THE ONE FOR YOU MAN,...DAM THAT DID NOT SOUND RIGHT

MAY YOU TWO HAVE A FULL LIFE TOGETHER AND I MAKE A GREAT GOD FATHER,..I'M PUSHING ON #9 THIS DEC.

YOU DONT HAVE TO NAME THE KID AFTER ME THO,...IT WOULD CAUSE HE OR SHE TO GET IN A LOT OF FIGHTS,...

CONGRATS,..AND WELLCOME BACK

Mar 24, 2004
SLOWPOKE said:
MAY YOU TWO HAVE A FULL LIFE TOGETHER AND I MAKE A GREAT GOD FATHER,..I'M PUSHING ON #9 THIS DEC.

YOU DONT HAVE TO NAME THE KID AFTER ME THO,...IT WOULD CAUSE HE OR SHE TO GET IN A LOT OF FIGHTS,...

ahhaahah godamn a 9th

Jun 2, 2002
@raider rick, much props, congratulations, and ignore the random hatred...

@nofx, i haven't been jumping on the 'clown the ugly kid bandwagon', but quit with that 'cuz' talk...you know damn well you wouldn't come to this coast and run your mouth like that.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
3xLaZY said:
@raider rick, much props, congratulations, and ignore the random hatred...

@nofx, i haven't been jumping on the 'clown the ugly kid bandwagon', but quit with that 'cuz' talk...you know damn well you wouldn't come to this coast and run your mouth like that.

get off my nuts cuz ill talk anyway i want to, quit being a groupie kthx