RAIIIIIIDER RIIIIIICK come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
SO HOWS MARRIED LIFE GOING BUDDY? I TAKE IT YOU AND BIMBO...UHHH...BAMBI TIED THE KNOT ?

ITS OK...MY GIRLS USED TO BE A WHORE TOO....EXCEPT SHE DIDNT GET PAID FOR IT SO BAMBIS ONE STEP AHEAD.....

JUST DONT BE A FUCKIN DUMBASS AND HIT THAT SHIT RAW

"SO NEVER GO BARE IN THAT TRICK RIGHT THERE...
CAUSE THAT BITCH WILL HAVE YOU IN THE CLINIC LOOKIN SCARED"

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

If they are happy then thats all that counts. Im not gonna hate, I think she is hella fine and i hope everything works out for them...

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
"NOW AND DAYS YOU BETTER BE STRAPED BEFORE YOU TAP THAT ASS/
IF NOT SHE'LL HAVE PISSIN OUT BROKIN GLASS/
AIN'T THAT A BITCH NOW SHE GOT YOU STUCK WITH A SHOT IN THE BUTT WAS IT REALLY WORTH THE NUTT????

WHAT SONG OR THOSE 2 BARS FROM????

May 10, 2004
Young Psyc said:
"NOW AND DAYS YOU BETTER BE STRAPED BEFORE YOU TAP THAT ASS/
IF NOT SHE'LL HAVE PISSIN OUT BROKIN GLASS/
AIN'T THAT A BITCH NOW SHE GOT YOU STUCK WITH A SHOT IN THE BUTT WAS IT REALLY WORTH THE NUTT????

WHAT SONG OR THOSE 2 BARS FROM????
Brotha Lynch "Loaded"

"Did and We did it" was listenen to that shit the other day

Jan 3, 2006
damn i havent seen raider rick ever sense he deleted his post and if he did get married hes most likely on his hooneymoon wit "bambi"..is that really her name ?

May 15, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Huh?I think you mean "Now a days"...

I see alotta people confuse "now a days" for "now and days"....why?Now and days doesnt even make SENSE...cmon people...wise up....
to continue the trend...it's one word: nowadays.

Feb 9, 2003
I remember mothafucka was talking about how he was unemployed and wanted some of these suckas to vote for his bitch on that shit in order for them to win that bread.

Now I KNOW he...errr...I mean she didn't win and being as he is unemployed, at least from what he last told us, I wonder how he's paying for their wedding/honey moon. Either she's selling snatch again or he's bootlegging Mac Dre shit again.

Either way why isn't the thread he tried to erase in the classic post forum yet?