RAIIIIIIDER RIIIIIICK come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
ya Roland aka Mr. Twisted just moved out of his sunnyhills spot a few weeks ago into his ladys spot in fremont. Me and my wife kick it with him and his woman as much as we can, they are cool people

T-1 is always on here, he is doing big thangs getting ready for his album to drop 2 weeks from today. Him and his wife got a house in the M-Town, and I believe just had a baby.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
nofx said:
ever notice how most threads i post in turn into 100+ replys? people love me and those who dont would love to be with me
would love to be with you?...dam braging about men wanting to be with you,..dam,....i care less about men on men loving but this right here is an advrtisement

let the clowing began,.....

now i'm know gonna go for your funny bone man cause i dont waste my humor,...the diff. between me n you is i tell jokes and you are a joke
it's like you made it so that you hate everyone just so they canhate you back,...i dont get it,...it's like you are the 50 cent of the siccness,...minus the mussles, money and music,...on "right click clackers"

man you on some thing else,....

if we was to make a thread "if you had to be stuck in a room with the bird humper and nofx".,......bird man would be looking like a celeb,..compared to you cause at lease bird man has a sence of humor about him,....dam a bird hummper over you,...now thats sad,....

i never did or say nuttin about you and you gonna act stupid with of all people me?,...so
i aint not no none way gonna waste any more time on you ,....lets just ignore this waste of human time/space,.....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
maculentways said:
haha i gotta use that sometime.

::
feel free,...just when you get a laff out of it,...and they ask you where you got it,....say SLOWPOKE of the siccness,....i get laffs off of it all the time,...

I'LL LACE YOUR PM WITH A FEW "CONVO CUT UPS",....PEOPLE LOVE THEM,...

May 4, 2005
nofx said:
ever notice how most threads i post in turn into 100+ replys? people love me and those who dont would love to be with me

mayne you have over 2,000 and some change post in a year.... thats all i have to say.....

Raider Rick congrats homie you got a dime there... ~ ! I wish the best to both of you.. Marriage is a beautiful thang homie best wishes

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
na, thats a better one homie because you dont need to think about it

weren't you on that show "the real housewives of orange county"?