RAIIIIIIDER RIIIIIICK come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Your friend's corpse is stinking up the streets of bombay with the stench of curry. On the bright side, the overpriced 7/11 is now owned by Arabs.

Here's a tissue wipe your face of the sweat from my nuts.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
nofx said:
I can lose weight
UHHHHH.....No you CAN'T buddy. You don't honestly expect us to believe that if you COULD you would be walking around looking like you are? Hell no, if you could you would have jumped at the chance and lost it long time ago.

I'm sorry but you're stuck in that fat no pussy getting frame of yours forever.

On top of that, you sound like you have a severe case of complex because of your weight.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Hey there Captain Kangaroo I see you've joined just in time to jump on the bandwagon. Its too bad your country is the land of brittish filth and prisoners.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
skoooolin said:
and ur named after these fags

and yet u resemble the guy wit blond hair

damn you got me, but arent you still from the valley? lmfao joke will always be on you.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
ever notice how most threads i post in turn into 100+ replys? people love me and those who dont would love to be with me

Jan 3, 2006
nofx said:
damn you got me, but arent you still from the valley? lmfao joke will always be on you.
"oink oink oink oink, oink oink oink oink oink oink oink? OINK oink oink oink oink oink oink oink. "

thats all i read

and arent u still fat ?

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
skoooolin said:
"oink oink oink oink, oink oink oink oink oink oink oink? OINK oink oink oink oink oink oink oink. "

thats all i read

and arent u still fat ?

translation: im a girl from the valley (giggle) want my cellphone number?