OT: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
whats crackin peeps..... i havenent seen any threads as i just searched for this topic so ima start it. who all plays black ops and for what system..... gamertags would be appreciated as well. Holla back

SiskoeDude602 (XBOX360/PS3)

Aug 23, 2002
Video game forum breh. There is a huge black ops thread in there. But I'm on ps3

s_hun816.

I gotta pick up my new ps3 soon but I'll be on there soon and hopefully get back to as good as I was doing.

Jun 29, 2005
FA SHEEZE..... I WAS MAINLY STARTING ONE IN HERE STRICTLY FOR THE STRANGE BOARD..... POSSIBLY MAKE A STRANGE SQUAD FOR OPS..... HE HE HINT HINT!. WONDER IF ANY OF STRANGE'S ARTISTS/PRODUCERS PLAY?????

Nov 6, 2005
This thread is perfectly fine. It pertains to the forum and forum activities. Ive said it before, were just trying to cut down on OT's (Specifically ARTIST promo threads) Now for instance, if someone was to post an Irv post that had to do with news that could pertain to a Strange release... Than it would stay. But that does not mean that just if an artist has worked with someone on Strange in the past, but the post at hand doesnt have ANYTHING to do with Strange (or affiliates) than it belongs in the random thread.

In other words, if it doesnt pertain to Strange, Affiliates, or this board then it belongs in the randoms thread.

PS its XBL: Asmod3us89

Dec 14, 2005
What up with that SOCOM clan? SOCOM 2 ftw

Yall pickin up SOCOM 4 on 4/19? Looks legit.

btw fuck black ops.. fucking game gives me a headache.. the pace of the mp is just ridiculous.. i feel like you need to be hopped up on amphetamines to play that shit.. i only smoke weed

psn therealbangouts

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Ninja Kirby - XBL

I have Black Ops, but my girlfriend is borrowing it at the moment.
Almost always on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, though.

Online Games I have:

DJ Hero
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Halo: Reach
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Space 2

I have some more, but I don't care to play them much right now.